• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is a reasonable wait time for voting?

What is a reasonable wait time for voting?

• Total voters
Only waited in line for about 20 mins. I wouldn't have even had to wait that long, but the line was out the door simply because people had all gotten in 1 long line instead of dividing up into separate lines for last names. I didn't realize it until I was in the indoor part of the line.

15 min for me in a Trump-heavy ward in Southeast PA.

I was talking just about the wait in line. I'm guessing it will take 15 minutes to cast my ballot due to the insanity of the CA ballot proposition system. If you combined our local and statewide ballot books, they exceeded 250 pages.

I was talking just about the wait in line. I'm guessing it will take 15 minutes to cast my ballot due to the insanity of the CA ballot proposition system. If you combined our local and statewide ballot books, they exceeded 250 pages.

WOw. In Georgia we had like 10 prompts I think (maybe slightly more). Took no time at all

No line at my polling place at 9:20. Took ten minutes and out the door. Just like boning your mom except for the no line part.

I believe there are about 20 statewide initiatives and at about that many local ones. The three biggest change propositions are legalizing pot, ending the death penalty and, of course, speeding up executions.

Here in OC neither will have much impact due to the egregious actions of our DA. He tried to a serial killer parole, because the killer acted as a snitch (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/parole-651959-informant-police.html). The DA's action were so awful that he was kicked off the case of a guy who killed eight people in a beauty salon in Seal Beach.

One of my biggest problems will be getting to the polling location as left turns are banned (driving, riding bikes/skateboards/skates or walking) in HB on election day.

One of my biggest problems will be getting to the polling location as left turns are banned (driving, riding bikes/skateboards/skates or walking) in HB on election day.

What will the NASCAR drivers do ?

Are you all giving your employees some flexibility so they'll have time to vote?

20 minutes at a beautiful undisclosed location ITB. Visited with various folks from around the neighborhood. Made a few "is this your first time voting today" jokes, which made the old people laugh. Was in line behind what I can only assume were some of jh's female kin who expressed concern about not having to show an ID to vote.

20 minutes at a beautiful undisclosed location ITB. Visited with various folks from around the neighborhood. Made a few "is this your first time voting today" jokes, which made the old people laugh. Was in line behind what I can only assume were some of jh's female kin who expressed concern about not having to show an ID to vote.

Nice to know there's still some first generation wealth ITB.

Back