Page 17 of 175 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3493

Thread: Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Katie Hill Destroys the Republic

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacMan View Post
    Read above a few posts.
    Yeah I saw it. She certainly has the credentials to be President. I have never heard her speak. Can she debate and give Trump a run as his ego is obviously gonna make him run for re-election?

    In some photos she looks ok but in others she looks dumpy and nerdy. Might need to get in a little better shape and get some contacts.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacsfan27 View Post
    In May Elizabeth Warren had the 3rd best odds behind Trump and Pence for 2020.

    Michelle Obama is in 4th.
    Michelle isn't running.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmd2000 View Post
    Good luck with that.

    No worries, that Republican Party is dead and gone.

  4. #324
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,155
    in the end, we'll have a centrist and a bernie-bro crush splitting votes allowing Trump to win, if he's still around

  5. #325
    Robert O'Kelley DeacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Go to the Elf's house. We're just a bit West of there.
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacWatcher View Post
    Yeah I saw it. She certainly has the credentials to be President. I have never heard her speak. Can she debate and give Trump a run as his ego is obviously gonna make him run for re-election?

    In some photos she looks ok but in others she looks dumpy and nerdy. Might need to get in a little better shape and get some contacts.
    No doubt she is a geek. I really don't care about her glasses or the type of shape she's in physically.

    If your standard is to out Trump Trump's ego in a debate you'll have no one oppose him.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    in the end, we'll have a centrist and a bernie-bro crush splitting votes allowing Trump to win, if he's still around
    I am a Bernie Bro to the core, but if someone like Bloomberg runs as a centrist independent or forms a new centrist party a la Macron, I am on board.

  7. #327
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,155
    me, too

    but will mDmH be happy ?

  8. #328
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    105,827
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacMan View Post
    No doubt she is a geek. I really don't care about her glasses or the type of shape she's in physically.

    If your standard is to out Trump Trump's ego in a debate you'll have no one oppose him.
    Sadly, a lot of people do.

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Sadly, a lot of people do.
    I am not concerned with that but its hard not to notice and like Ph says a lot of folks will.

    However it can be overcome if she talks a good game.

  10. #330

  11. #331
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,198
    and if all else fails, you can always become a witch hunter, it seems to be trending

    https://heatst.com/politics/former-n...sm-and-sexism/

  12. #332
    Banhammer'd

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Randleman, NC
    Posts
    4,605
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    and if all else fails, you can always become a witch hunter, it seems to be trending

    https://heatst.com/politics/former-n...sm-and-sexism/
    The Democratic Party has done a great disservice to black people by feeding them this steady false litany that all of their problems are due to racism and that they are not personally responsible for any of their problems due to their own actions or lifestyles. The Democrats have done this, of course, for purely partisan reasons to maintain their stranglehold on 95% of the black vote....but in so doing have done almost irreparable harm to black people in this country. The bottom line is that black people are never going to solve their problems if they are convinced that none of them are of their own doing and, therefore, that they need do nothing differently to change their situation. This is where they are as a result of false narratives that have been laid out to them by the Democratic Party for many years now. All the Democrats have done is to increase division and racial tension in the country.

    I've seen all this stuff for many, many years and all the talk about racism and the frequency with which racism is used as an excuse for any problem that any black person may have is the worst today that I have ever seen it....when the reality is that racial barriers have fallen in all areas all over this country in the last 40 years and opportunities open to black people in this country are the best they have been in my lifetime. The Democratic Party doesn't want people....especially black people....to know that, though, because it would be a threat to keeping that 95% of the black vote on their own "electoral plantation". One of the biggest causes of racial tension in this country today is this deliberate strategy by the Democratic Party to continuously implant false scenarios of racism in the minds of black people for no reason other than to manipulate their votes. The Democratic Party is by far the biggest purveyor of racial hatred & division in this county today.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by bobknightfan View Post
    The Democratic Party has done a great disservice to black people by feeding them this steady false litany that all of their problems are due to racism and that they are not personally responsible for any of their problems due to their own actions or lifestyles. The Democrats have done this, of course, for purely partisan reasons to maintain their stranglehold on 95% of the black vote....but in so doing have done almost irreparable harm to black people in this country. The bottom line is that black people are never going to solve their problems if they are convinced that none of them are of their own doing and, therefore, that they need do nothing differently to change their situation. This is where they are as a result of false narratives that have been laid out to them by the Democratic Party for many years now. All the Democrats have done is to increase division and racial tension in the country.

    I've seen all this stuff for many, many years and all the talk about racism and the frequency with which racism is used as an excuse for any problem that any black person may have is the worst today that I have ever seen it....when the reality is that racial barriers have fallen in all areas all over this country in the last 40 years and opportunities open to black people in this country are the best they have been in my lifetime. The Democratic Party doesn't want people....especially black people....to know that, though, because it would be a threat to keeping that 95% of the black vote on their own "electoral plantation". One of the biggest causes of racial tension in this country today is this deliberate strategy by the Democratic Party to continuously implant false scenarios of racism in the minds of black people for no reason other than to manipulate their votes. The Democratic Party is by far the biggest purveyor of racial hatred & division in this county today.
    There are 164 black people in Randelman, 4% of the ~4,100 total population.

  14. #334
    If what he does above is part of retirement, you can count me out. Most if not all of us post during time at work or a little before or afterwards.

    The fact that you do this as a retired old fart tells me you have nothing else to do except possibly resserect a dormant KKK outfit in Randleman. For a guy that once despised Bush, you have indeed come a long way in a short time.
    Last edited by DeacWatcher; 06-28-2017 at 11:06 PM.

  15. #335
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    10,226
    I guess Wake didn't teach proper use of ellipses when BKF went to school.

  16. #336
    "That is the central lesson of how Obamacare passed over intense public opposition, and it’s a lesson Republicans can either learn the easy way—now, while they still hold both houses of Congress—or the hard way—a few years from now, when President Al Franken and a Democratic Congress are in the driver’s seat."

    Boom Deacman!
    When in doubt, rub one out -BiffTannen

  17. #337
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    26,246
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    me, too

    but will mDmH be happy ?
    He checks all the boxes of failed Centrism
    -Technocrat
    -oligarch
    -authoritarian
    -austerity manager
    -anti labor
    -anti banking regulation

    Sounds like a dream candidate for people who would also vote for virtually any other Democrat.
    Draxx them sklounst

  18. #338

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    in the end, we'll have a centrist and a bernie-bro crush splitting votes allowing Trump to win, if he's still around
    Just run Biden/Obama and you'd win if that's the only thing that matters to you. I don't think the P/VP flip has happened. I believe this would be a case of first impression before SCOTUS, which would be bogged down for some time over Obama's legitimacy as 2nd in line to POTUS.

    The argument is that he's not being elected to POTUS more than twice, and if something happened, he'd get the remainder of that term only. Again, he was not elected pres more than twice. Legitimacy would be the story in an election where Trump, as incumbent, would not be.

  20. #340
    So bkf faked his liberal views all those years?
    Another troll?
    Or maybe he's simply holding up a mirror.
    There's so much trolling in this millennial world that a dissenting view is now attributed as trolling.
    What did BKF write that was so wrong?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •