• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Surely that’s not the Coonman I know in that racist photo

Surely that’s not the Coonman I know in that racist photo

If you want to understand white privilege, just see that dipshits like this can become governor of decent sized state.

He's holding a press conference now, where he says he doesn't "believe" it was him in the photo, but he confessed to a different act of blackface in San Antonio. WTF?

"I know this wasn't me because I have a clear memory of another time I wore blackface" was not the defense I was prepared for.

Does he know the "coonman" thing is out? He's congratulating himself on making the "difficult" decision to not resign.

God what a big ignorant fuck. How does he expect to effectively do his job without even his own party’s support?

I hope he brings out a calendar with an entry for something "not racist" for that day.

Now, he's saying he doesn't know why his nickname was "Coon Man". This is totally unbelievable. Anyone who has had a nickname knows the origin and meaning.

God what a big ignorant fuck. How does he expect to effectively do his job without even his own party’s support?

Yep. If he persists in staying in office, he'll have to do it as an independent, as he'll soon be written out of the national and VA Democratic Party. If that happens, maybe he'll find some allies among VA Republicans.

I really don't blame Northram for trying to fight this. We just saw Kavanaugh beat equally as credible of accusations of sexual assault by deflecting, throwing everything against the wall, and then the GOP came in to confuse and misdirect and yell as loud as possible and he got on the SCOTUS. Northram probably figures he will have some "white knights" (pardon the horrible phrasing here) in the Democratic Party rush in, deflect for him. But those people just aren't there.

Fucking resign, dude.

CcPvWXNUsAA_ETx.jpg:large

If you want to understand white privilege, just see that dipshits like this can become governor of decent sized state.

They acheived the White House two years ago. A governorship is a piece of cake. See: Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Virginia, West Virginia, etc.

Back