• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

WHATABOUT!!!WHATABOUT!!!

Don't worry about Trump's lifetime of racism!! There's a Dem who dressed up in black face. That's far worse than have paid the largest housing discrimination fine in NYC history, or the largest employment discrimination fine in AC history, or having a Nazi work for him in the WH (and then become a surrogate on TV), or saying an Indian born judge that he can't be fair because he is of Mexican descent, or, or, or dozens of other racists acts by Trump...

Brad is fantastic. He can't be bothered to post a negative word about the guys in front of the Emmett Till. All that motivates him is a burning desire to try and equate racism by conservatives with racism by democrats.

The reason behind this is that racism doesn't bother Brad. He just wants agreement that everyone is racist, therefore nobody should be able to condemn racism expressed by others.

Brad is fantastic. He can't be bothered to post a negative word about the guys in front of the Emmett Till. All that motivates him is a burning desire to try and equate racism by conservatives with racism by democrats.

The reason behind this is that racism doesn't bother Brad. He just wants agreement that everyone is racist, therefore nobody should be able to condemn racism expressed by others.

He’s a dog with a bone with Northam.

He also ignores the rampant and accepted racism within the GOP, compared to the Dems, creating false equivalencies left and right.

The Tunnels Right isn’t very bright.

Accepted racism...starting with the Republican President... sorry, forgot to add that important piece.

He also ignores the fact that pretty much every single person on here condemned Northam and called for his resignation, whereas he has never once condemned any of the rampant racism in the Trump party.

He also ignores the fact that pretty much every single person on here condemned Northam and called for his resignation, whereas he has never once condemned any of the rampant racism in the Trump party.

Dems in general condemned him and requested that he step down. He didn’t.

I was in an empty bar one afternoon in a town I wasn’t familiar with and I asked the bartender what kind of clientele they had, and he shrugged and said “meh it’s a bunch of Brads in here drinking Coors” and I loled

Trump went off on another racist Twitter rant towards Rep. Elijah Cummings. Trump call the district "rodent infested mess", "a dangerous and filthy place", and "no human being should live there".

Well, Johns Hopkins University and Hospital are in his district. It has above average income and college degree rates. Even if it didn't, this ignorant, hate-filled, racist attack has to be met by decent Americans.

It's very simple, and becoming more evident every day, if you support Donald Trump or vote him, you are supporting, buoying racism. Whether you think are a racist or not, you are expanding racism by supporting Donald Trump.

Next year, decent Americans of all political views need to take it to the streets to take back our country.

I’ll pay for his ticket back to Kentucky.

The Somalia of the US.

People from the most downtrodden states love to call big cities and poor countries shitholes to make them feel better about their craphole towns.

The Somalia of the US.

People from the most downtrodden states love to call big cities and poor countries shitholes to make them feel better about their craphole towns.

If KY is the Somalia of the US, what does that make Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida?

No idea where else to put this, but this is ridiculous.

[h=1]A man assaulted a 13-year-old because he was ‘disrespecting the national anthem,’ witness says[/h] https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-disrespecting-national-anthem-witness-says/

But Taylor Hennick, who attended the event, told local news outlets that she overheard the attack near the Mineral County Fair and Rodeo’s entrance, just as the national anthem began to play.

The woman said she heard a “pop,” and turned to see the boy writhing on the ground.

“He was bleeding out of his ears, seizing on the ground, just not coherent,” Hennick told the Missoulian. As startled spectators closed in on Brockway, Hennick said he offered a simple defense for his actions.

“He said [the boy] was disrespecting the national anthem, so he had every right to do that,” she added.

Police say the child was rushed to a hospital Saturday, then flown to Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital in Spokane, Wash. KPAX, a CBS-affiliated news station, reports the boy suffered temporal skull fractures in the incident. His mother told the station her son’s ears bled for six hours after the alleged assault.

I was definitely stuck behind a "You stomp my flag I'll stomp your ass" bumper sticker in Glacier, and Trump is tapping Steve Daines to outlaw flag burning. I wonder what Montanans make of Trump dry humping the flag.

The Missoulan headline begins with "Superior man charged with..", which sounds like the overstatement of the century (Superior is a county, not his status as a person).

I was definitely stuck behind a "You stomp my flag I'll stomp your ass" bumper sticker in Glacier, and Trump is tapping Steve Daines to outlaw flag burning. I wonder what Montanans make of Trump dry humping the flag.

The Missoulan headline begins with "Superior man charged with..", which sounds like the overstatement of the century (Superior is a county, not his status as a person).

These people are so easily provoked, if not to violence, then at least to angry rants on social media. I see it on facebook and twitter all the time, as I'm sure do many others here. A lot of these folks seem to be in a perpetual state of anger and resentment, and just want to lash out.

Back