• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

Not to mention the whole "It offends me because it just divides us more" line. Many conservatives really seem to believe that only liberals are dividing the country, and that they're doing it by (the horror!) pointing out that racism, sexism, and lots of other "isms" still exist in our society. If only liberals would just keep their mouths shut and let conservatives do and say whatever they want, then there would be no division in the country, and we'd all be one happy and united family. No mention, of course, is made about Trump's insults and tweeting, or the clearly racist, sexist, and offensive comments pouring out of the GOP and Trump's base since the election. No, it's all the Democrats fault, as usual (or "minorities" in this case - how dare they point out the clearly racist and offensive remarks made about them by Trump and other white GOPers! Can't you just be quiet and let us say what we want? #MAGA)

White Supremacy 101.

Basically minorities are "dividing the country" by simply being here. If there weren't any minorities, then we'd be one big, happy, white, undivided country. Natch.

Same with the “Obama was divisive” talk.

They mention his “Trayvon Martin could have been my son” line. So essentially the only thing he did to be “divisive” was be black.

They mention his “Trayvon Martin could have been my son” line. So essentially the only thing he did to be “divisive” was be black.

Stop being so divisive.

yeah my cousin used to say this all the time and how much worse black/white relations were as soon as he got into office. fucking weird take

yeah my cousin used to say this all the time and how much worse black/white relations were as soon as he got into office. fucking weird take

They did get worse, but it wasn't Obama's fault. Many white people tolerated blacks and other minorities because at the end of the day, whites still controlled the majority of major positions. A black man defeating a distinguished, experienced white veteran for the Presidency was a shot across the bow. All of a sudden, blacks were a "threatening" force that were trying to "take away 'our' culture". That's why a lot of people accused Obama of making race relations worse, but it was their own comfort levels being threatened due to their own prejudices that was the real reason.

At least FNC is consistent about wanting only informed professionals to speak about politics:

I love Chris Long.

I love Chris Long.

Been trying to find one of Lenny Dykstra on The Cost of Freedom.

Of course he is..he is and always has been a follower of Gramsci/Alinsky — these names aren’t pulled out of thin air. They represent the ideological bent that Barack adheres to.

His relationship with Robert Creamer is evidence enough. In his dialectic there has to be division and friction in order for growth. At its core it’s basically Hegelian. It’s under Barack’s watch that radical and off- violent groups Occupy, BLM and AntiFa began. Indeed George Soros played a role in funding and transportation.

Not much of the Christian tradition of Tolstoy,his spiritual progeny Ghandi (Quaker quietism led to Velvet Revolution)and then Martin Luther King carried on the non-violent protest of the Civil Rights Movement.

The Civil Rights Movement has abdicated King’s vision and pedigree and turned toward the Marxists in the academy and groups like the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Weather Underground and then eventually to thinkers like Cornell West and Tahisi Coates,etc.,

All of this was philosophically buttressed by the French intellectuals (Derrida,Delueze,Foucault) and in literary criticism the death of the autuer as put forth Roland Barthes in the Sorbonne and the post structuralists from the Vienese School.

For their part,Chomsky,Zinn,Parenti,The Berrigan Brothers,C.Wright Mills,Frank Marshall Davis and a host of other reconstructionists worked to dissolve the existing narrative — which continues today in the destruction of statuary and removal of names and places of our common history.

It’s not a problem to point at the true root of someone’s ideology,eh

damnit I can’t get my Apple under control — Ta - Nehisi with an e. Sorry.

A brilliant fellow,he is.

Of course he is..he is and always has been a follower of Gramsci/Alinsky — these names aren’t pulled out of thin air. They represent the ideological bent that Barack adheres to.

His relationship with Robert Creamer is evidence enough. In his dialectic there has to be division and friction in order for growth. At its core it’s basically Hegelian. It’s under Barack’s watch that radical and off- violent groups Occupy, BLM and AntiFa began. Indeed George Soros played a role in funding and transportation.

Not much of the Christian tradition of Tolstoy,his spiritual progeny Ghandi (Quaker quietism led to Velvet Revolution)and then Martin Luther King carried on the non-violent protest of the Civil Rights Movement.

The Civil Rights Movement has abdicated King’s vision and pedigree and turned toward the Marxists in the academy and groups like the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Weather Underground and then eventually to thinkers like Cornell West and Tahisi Coates,etc.,

All of this was philosophically buttressed by the French intellectuals (Derrida,Delueze,Foucault) and in literary criticism the death of the autuer as put forth Roland Barthes in the Sorbonne and the post structuralists from the Vienese School.

For their part,Chomsky,Zinn,Parenti,The Berrigan Brothers,C.Wright Mills,Frank Marshall Davis and a host of other reconstructionists worked to dissolve the existing narrative — which continues today in the destruction of statuary and removal of names and places of our common history.

It’s not a problem to point at the true root of someone’s ideology,eh

Imagine being this dumb.

1968 Lectro would've despised MLK. Let's call it what it is.

He has been and always will be my Favorite American.

I can hear a speech of his today and the hair still rises on my neck. No ordinary man I ever heard could make my spirit soar as when I watched and listened to Martin Luther King. It remains the same for me to this day.

1968 Lectro would've despised MLK. Let's call it what it is.

Long rambling prose about Marx, Howard Thurman, Gandhi, and all the other communist influences. His relationship with Malcom X, Bayard Rustin, Stokely Carmichael, etc. would be more evidence of his radicalism.

Long rambling prose about Marx, Howard Thurman, Gandhi, and all the other communist influences. His relationship with Malcom X, Bayard Rustin, Stokely Carmichael, etc. would be more evidence of his radicalism.

What? Try to gather your shit and make some sense

Back