• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching an NFL game when an NBA game is on TV is like choosing to drive a motorscooter to work instead of driving a car

Yeah the NBA is prob the most fun league right now overall imo

Soccer.... There are too many leagues and cups and countries and tie games and transfer windows and racists to be that good

I can totally respect the ridiculous quality of NBA ball. I find it much more enjoyable to watch than college ball. But I have no true loyalty to any NBA team and I can't enjoy watching rando meaningless games.

Anyone else with an iPhone using the nighttime setting? I'm kinda digging it.

Plus, ish Smith dunked tonight so there's that

I can totally respect the ridiculous quality of NBA ball. I find it much more enjoyable to watch than college ball. But I have no true loyalty to any NBA team and I can't enjoy watching rando meaningless games.

The only league I can just watch watch random squads is the Association.

Marion Cotillard in A Good Year is the peak of beauty and perfection.

ohhhh. I got a setting where I only get calls on my work phone at night, so it only rings in case of EMERGENCY and I ain't gotta hear dumbass emails and texts from dumbass fellas or fellas in different time zones that don't realize they sending to lotsa fellas all over

ohhhh. I got a setting where I only get calls on my work phone at night, so it only rings in case of EMERGENCY and I ain't gotta hear dumbass emails and texts from dumbass fellas or fellas in different time zones that don't realize they sending to lotsa fellas all over

I have this as well. I would rank it better than the nightbdinmer feature. My students have my phone number. I set it to go into this mode unless I'm traveling with them.

I've been using the night setting thing for a few months now and I think it's great.

I think the thing about soccer that I can't get past is the complete abandonment of standard terminology in favor of things like "kits" and "mid table" and the insistence on using proper grammar like "Everton are..."

I think the thing about soccer that I can't get past is the complete abandonment of standard terminology in favor of things like "kits" and "mid table" and the insistence on using proper grammar like "Everton are..."

Isn't the American verbiage "complete abandonment" of standard terminology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back