• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this bc qb picking up so many running yards

that game was fun

roobuns suck a dick

OSU

my liver.

soon much wine on wednesday and thursday. planned to take last night easy, but then started drinking #bears and made a late call to hit an 80s video dance party, where too many more beers were consumed.
So looking forward to watching gilmore girls and sitting quietly tonight.

I'm really surprised more people on the sports board don't kill themselves. They really struggle with handling disappointment.

my stress levels went way down when i stopped paying attention to wfu sports.

I still get all worked up about the Deacs in the moment, but I get over it pretty quickly.

I still get all worked up about the Deacs in the moment, but I get over it pretty quickly.

yeah, if I'm at the game I get all excited and think mayyyybe it's happening again... perhaps we could be good... but then when we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory (again) it's more just a "oh, never mind."

TITCR.

A legitimate part of me died in the WVU game in 2005 I think.

...and yes, this. I truly believe that night was/is one of the most disappointing events of my life - and I'm STILL saying that after calling off an engagement.

It takes a lot for me to miss a Wake FB or BB game when its televised. Unless I'm in a work meeting, I'll at least listen on the App. During the Charleston tournament, one of my colleague's assistants needed something from me and knew to wait until the game was in a break to ask me. Bless her.

In other news, I spent most of today booking hotel and car reservations for a two-week trip to the national parks out west. We're hitting Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Zion, and Bryce. Flying into Salt Lake City and flying out of Las Vegas. Funny thing is it is going to be cheaper for us to fly into SLC, rent a car, and return it to SLC when we're done with the "northern" parks then fly to Vegas, rent a car, and return it to Vegas for the "southern" parks than it would to be to pick up the car in SLC and drive it everywhere and drop it off in Vegas. The system is rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back