• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question! I just watched the new Star Wars movie it was p good with all the old fellas lie hands solo (rip!) and chewy and even the Luke fella there at the end! QUESTION tho, is this one coming out now the next one or something different? Seems like they are doing something else right? Dang

Question! I just watched the new Star Wars movie it was p good with all the old fellas lie hands solo (rip!) and chewy and even the Luke fella there at the end! QUESTION tho, is this one coming out now the next one or something different? Seems like they are doing something else right? Dang

This next one coming out takes place between Episode 3 and Episode 4. Think of it as a prequel to the original SW.

It takes a lot for me to miss a Wake FB or BB game when its televised. Unless I'm in a work meeting, I'll at least listen on the App. During the Charleston tournament, one of my colleague's assistants needed something from me and knew to wait until the game was in a break to ask me. Bless her.

In other news, I spent most of today booking hotel and car reservations for a two-week trip to the national parks out west. We're hitting Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Zion, and Bryce. Flying into Salt Lake City and flying out of Las Vegas. Funny thing is it is going to be cheaper for us to fly into SLC, rent a car, and return it to SLC when we're done with the "northern" parks then fly to Vegas, rent a car, and return it to Vegas for the "southern" parks than it would to be to pick up the car in SLC and drive it everywhere and drop it off in Vegas. The system is rigged.

When are y'all going? Wife and I are planning some NP touring for a week in April. Applied for Grand Canyon backcountry permits, but I doubt we get them. Find out mid December. Next plan is to fly into Denver, ride over to Canyonlands with some friends who live there and spend a few days in the backcountry there. I think most everything north will not be reliably passable in mid-April.

Finally starting GoT. Dis show is pretty cool.

When are y'all going? Wife and I are planning some NP touring for a week in April. Applied for Grand Canyon backcountry permits, but I doubt we get them. Find out mid December. Next plan is to fly into Denver, ride over to Canyonlands with some friends who live there and spend a few days in the backcountry there. I think most everything north will not be reliably passable in mid-April.

Once school gets out in June. Wife's a teacher and daughter will be finishing 4th grade. Also cool is that all 4th graders nationwide get free admittance to all National Parks for the next year. We're doing mostly lodges and VRBO, because I'm not all that keen on getting eaten by a bear.

Once school gets out in June. Wife's a teacher and daughter will be finishing 4th grade. Also cool is that all 4th graders nationwide get free admittance to all National Parks for the next year. We're doing mostly lodges and VRBO, because I'm not all that keen on getting eaten by a bear.

Sweet. My wife is a school counselor, and I work for a summer camp, so our vacation windows are pretty limited.

I am very fortunate that I have a flexible schedule. Frankly, it will be tough for me to have extended periods of time where I can't get to my work e-mail. Life is so much easier when I can take 10-15 minutes every day to deal with work issues. We let my daughter know today that there were some places where we wouldn't have TV or internet. She said, "what about WiFi?". "Nope, some of the places are really rustic." Her response: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Cajun filet biscuit with Texas Pete, please and thank you.

Lazy Sunday: commence.

Went out and had French toast with strawberry compote and crepe anglais.

man, a sports cynic at 20? not about that life
That 2005 wake team had it all

And now the Olds have a narrative that they were never good at defense

That team was stacked

Depression compounded by the fact that an inferior UNC team went on to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back