• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 2005 wake team had it all

And now the Olds have a narrative that they were never good at defense

That team was stacked

Depression compounded by the fact that an inferior UNC team went on to win it all

Now I'm sad.

Toilet paper so rough

Like wiping ass in townies beard (and I don't mean his bride)

Feelin p rough today. Thought I left my card at small batch but found it in my coat pocket!

Suit's gonna get a workout this week. Chaperoning cotillion tomorrow night and have a funeral visitation on Tuesday.

Been watching sports, drinking booze, and shooting the shit with my Dad all day. This is what Thanksgiving weekend is all about.

Google said our ETA was 6:45 when we left DC at 11:15. Now up to 10:15. Fuck 81. Never taking that road again on a holiday.

Google said our ETA was 6:45 when we left DC at 11:15. Now up to 10:15. Fuck 81. Never taking that road again on a holiday.

We took 95/85 from Richmond. Wake even routed us around a slowdown and we made good time.

Took us about 9 hrs to get from Cbus to Philly

MIL isn't a great front seat passenger--a brake light a mile ahead and she's gripping the door handle in fear

There's traffic due to wrecks and more wrecks are getting caused by the traffic. Like an Escher painting.

We took 95/85 from Richmond. Wake even routed us around a slowdown and we made good time.

You're lucky you weren't between DC and Richmond. Been red on Google Maps since this morning (as it always is).

Thankfully we were able to go from DC to central NJ Tuesday morning and return Saturday morning. Basically no traffic either way. With a 3 year old, 3 month old, and dog, it was basically the best we could've hoped for.

You're lucky you weren't between DC and Richmond. Been red on Google Maps since this morning (as it always is).

The traffic around DC is the biggest reason I won't live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back