• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate buying new dress shoes. You get to wear them for 5 minutes in the store and then have to just hope that after a day of wearing them they don't fucking kill your feet.

Not liking Thanksgiving because of traffic and meal prep is #takesgiving worthy.

Active shooter on campus at OSU. At least 7 being transported to the hospital. :(

Gotcha, thanks.

Shitty situation obviously---if it was Okie State I was going to comment on how they can't catch a damn break at all.

we're in the midst of the first reply-all fiasco in my new bigger post-merger company. 48 emails in 10 minutes so far...

Yeesh. Couple blocks from where I used to work, although that was like 15 years ago.

Pops working from home today, thank goodness. Heart still racing when he didn't text me back for like three minutes.

I hate buying new dress shoes. You get to wear them for 5 minutes in the store and then have to just hope that after a day of wearing them they don't fucking kill your feet.

With the $buckets you are making, you should at least be shopping at a store that will replace them for you if you've only worn them a couple times. I know Allen Edmonds is pretty good about that.

+1

I spent quality time with my family, my in-laws, and my friends. I relaxed, I ate great food, and I had plenty of booze. I also had a date night and enjoyed a football tailgate.

It was a glorious weekend - you can take your pithy remarks to the Unpopular Opinions thread, my friend.

You forgot to mention watching that glorious Cowboys-'Skins game!

I can't imagine the feelings getting a "run fight hide" text from emergency management.

It took me four hours to get home from the beach yesterday ! Traffic was insane ! Should have taken 3.5 !

My condolences to those who experienced fender benders at high speeds on I-26 yesterday.

When my wife was living in Jacksonville I got a text while in a meeting that her school was on lock down due to a shooting across the street but that she was safe inside a locked classroom.

Sister's best friend's father works in the department where the shooting was, but was not there today. Also father of the guy that put the pressure on Ken Dorsey on the final play of the 2003 Natty Champs game the Buckeyes won.

Last edited:
It's really impressive how Wendy's can consistently have the shittiest fries on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back