• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see Moana tonight. I can't remember the last movie I saw in the theaters that wasn't some kind of kids movie.

Oh, and a fuck you very much to 2016. Carol Brady? Really? Will this year's icy scythe of death spare no one?

Day After Thanksgiving Beach Party.

443a29ae1f73ad19b3348b9f03ecbee0.jpg

You know it's a party when noone has moved in two hours.

Is there no longer a like WatchESPN app? How do I watch this wake game?

im shocked biff doesnt have a yeti cooler. and the kid with the messi jersey. figured it would be toby.

im shocked biff doesnt have a yeti cooler. and the kid with the messi jersey. figured it would be toby.

I've got two. Left them inside. The big on is too much of a pita to lug out to the beach. I've got a Yeti Hopper but I don't like putting bait in it.

I saw Moana with my sister's kids today. Then I bought a ticket for a Nelly concert for $11.19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back