• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

Great defense by McClinton there twice after a sloppy Crawford giveaway. Wish he had held on to that second rebound.

and that is not how you take the ball to the hole

I feel like this lady makes some really astute comments... and then says something that makes absolutely no sense at all.

It's confusing.

Despite no Collins for much of the half and no Crawford the entire fucking game we're up 1.

Crawford needs to figure out if he is a point guard and team leader who is going to value the basketball and get the team involved or if he is going to continue to play careless and jack up bad shots.

No Collins for the last 7+ min and we are up 1. I'll take it.

Crawford may have just had the worst half of basketball I have ever seen.

I feel like this lady makes some really astute comments... and then says something that makes absolutely no sense at all.

It's confusing.

I'm considering watching the game with no sound. She makes me miss Bob Knight.

This sounds hyperbolic as I'm typing it, but I'm not sure there has been a worse half by a Wake player in the last few years. Crawford has been absolutely atrocious. And in such obviously terrible ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back