• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inevitably Poorly Moderated Mafia Signup Thread

So it's dead then. Ph, in the conservatory, with the candlestick

I will be on an airplane tomorrow, and very likely not paying attention today. But I could be a lukewarm to slightly cold body if needs be.

Maybe I'll find a super sweet game from the past and rewrite the parts to host one next week or the week after that people can actually get excited about playing. What previous game should I steal?

Maybe I'll find a super sweet game from the past and rewrite the parts to host one next week or the week after that people can actually get excited about playing. What previous game should I steal?

Sherlock.

Just run a c9++ game so that we can roll quickly with 13.

So it's dead then. Ph, in the conservatory, with the candlestick

Not the first time he's ruined a game.

giphy.gif

What the fuck happened to mafia

Had Dairi-o with my wife. Hot dogs and fries... so good.

thanks for the mafia blue balls assholes.

Someone should have invited jhawk

Someone should have invited jhawk

Do you ever read his facebook feed and laugh at the fact that he denied being a trump guy?

I giggle.

Oh and his running sports commentary during chiefs and KU games is awesome.

Back