• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guns N' Roses Coming to BB&T Field August 2017

Field level seats were $99 prior to the fees. There were seats for 35, 65, 75, 99, 150, and 250.

Meh. I think I'll skip it. Was looking at tix for $250 and decided I'd rather do something else.

Good seats available though.

I found 2 tickets and then tried to switch 4. Of course now I can't get Ticketmaster's website to work at all. Why does this happen with them every single time? Their sole purpose is to handle ticket sales on their website, yet it crashes every fucking time.

at 10:05 the website stopped working

I closed out of the browser, cleared cache, and got back in. Of course the better Sections were gone, but got relatively decent seats nonetheless. But fuck Ticketmaster, $25 of fees and service charges on each $99 ticket. Where is Eddie Vedder when you need him.

got some sweet seats in section 4 (chairback) next to tunnel for easy beer and bathroom access. citi card is way to go, had my pick of nearly any seat in the house on Thursday.

Live announced as opening act

Better yet, its Live WITH Ed Kowalczyk. They'd better play only songs from their first two albums. Will also allow Freaks off Secret Samadhi. Their first two albums were killer, among my all time favorites. After that...wow they sucked.

Would certainly have been interesting if we'd gotten Sturgill though...he's opening two for them.

Back