• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

I feel like we're not talking enough about how gouda thinks WENDYS is better than chick-fil-a. Like, some people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

I'm sure he has his reasons.

I can't pay attention, I'm manning this warehouse all by myself. Tell me who to vote for.

I'll catch up in a little.

jhawk working as a GIS guy? I'm in Raleigh right now doing fiber project BOIIIII

timdunk 3 ~ manning rsf toogs
bym 3 ~ gouda jtp ryala
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
rsf 1 ~ doofus

Tim who do you think is mafia

Doofus' weird tejas name check still doesn't make sense to me. I thought tic but that was wrong. I put jtp on a list but I think i'm finally sobering up from last night and realized that is just stupid.

Here is my list:

doofus
cdeac
toogs
(someone about to AA.....let's say DIE GO)

timdunk 4 ~ manning rsf toogs ryala
bym 2 ~ gouda jtp
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
rsf 1 ~ doofus

I can't pay attention, I'm manning this warehouse all by myself. Tell me who to vote for.

I'll catch up in a little.

jhawk working as a GIS guy? I'm in Raleigh right now doing fiber project BOIIIII

I work in Oil and Gas for an engineering firm that works with Exxon.

I am fucking PUMPED about getting wendy's for lunch. I might go by chick fil a just to take a shit.

To make up for not being around this round, I'm going to fill you in on my current situation. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

PubSub, Gatorade, warm weather, and a large body of water.

6d57d553d6c8256f77edda0c538e46ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah well, might as well die at night instead of during the day. I'm the angel, I protected nonny last night.

timdunk 4 ~ manning rsf toogs ryala
bym 2 ~ gouda jtp
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
rsf 1 ~ doofus

with 45 minutes left and as the angel i don't claim until last ten minutes or so. Real angel stay hidden please

Back