• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

But the FBI got Gillum’s brother Hamilton tickets.

Don’t know how hot of a take this is but when we shouldn’t give politicians a free pass when they “give back” illegal contributions. That just turns an illegal donation into an illegal no-interest loan.

Yeah, the moment I first read about DeSantis taking all this money from shady foreign sources, I immediately thought about how Gillum was hurt last year by charges that he was a crook because the FBI had investigated some of his actions as Mayor of Tallahassee. What they found was minor at best, and doesn't begin to compare with what DeSantis has been accused of doing. I have some in-laws that live in Florida - all diehard Trumpites - and they despise Gillum because, as they told me, "he's a crook." LOL.

I assume some of the G-7 nations have laws against bribing foreign leaders.

G-7 won't be at Trump Doral.

But I thought it was the only place in America that could meet their needs.

Someone got through to Trump that this was a black letter article of impeachment OR Mooch was right Trump only did it to divert attention from all the testimony against Trump and Rudy last week.

Chris Wallace better watch his back. I'm sure that Trump won't like seeing this at his favorite network.

Yeah, the moment I first read about DeSantis taking all this money from shady foreign sources, I immediately thought about how Gillum was hurt last year by charges that he was a crook because the FBI had investigated some of his actions as Mayor of Tallahassee. What they found was minor at best, and doesn't begin to compare with what DeSantis has been accused of doing. I have some in-laws that live in Florida - all diehard Trumpites - and they despise Gillum because, as they told me, "he's a crook." LOL.

Had nothing to do with race.

he keeps tweeting he would've offered Doral for free if legally permissible. why wouldn't it be?

he keeps tweeting he would've offered Doral for free if legally permissible. why wouldn't it be?

I assume it would be an Anti-Deficiency Act violation. But his words are all BS anyway. First he was gonna do it, then do it at cost, now woulda done it for free! Yeah sure, buddy. I'm sure the security upgrades paid for with taxpayer $$$ would have been paid back too like all the security for rallies he's paid back (/s).

Back