• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I would not be shocked if Iran didn't wait until the mid-Spring-Summer to make most of their retaliatory strikes to impact our election.

This whole episode plays right into the hands of Iran’s leadership.

They hav3 been struggling with economic pain and increasingly discontented populace. Now they have a martyr and a touchstone event providing evidence of the evil threat the great satan US poses to Iran and the region.

They are going to milk this for all they can.
The

The obvious problem for Trump and the US is that our commander in chief has no credibility with the majority of the world.

Even if he does the right thing (IF), he lies so continuously he can’t be believed.

The US is incredibly weakened intentionally.

This is not the fault of the lamestream media, folks. It’s the fault of DJT and his enabling Trumpublicans.

should we just go ahead and erase Iran from the map now or wait until after they start the cyber war/terrorist bombing?

nobody believes you junebug. you just wanted your judges.

Your memory has failed you.

I’ve been never Trumper since before it was a thing. I thought his candidacy was a joke, just like it was in 2012, I voted for Rubio in the primary, and I voted for Johnson in the general. I feel like I’ve said that a million times, but, for some reason, a few clowns on here—like DF07 and Milhouse—repeatedly post, falsely, that I supported Trump. I’ve corrected them on numerous occasions, but at some point I stopped engaging with it.

It looks like this board is exhibit A for the proposition that if you repeat a lie enough eventually people will start to believe it.

A vote for Johnson or Patreaus or Ronald Reagan’s frozen head isn’t a “never trump” vote. It’s not courageous or principled. It’s cowardly. You know that we functionally a two party system because you aren’t a complete fucking idiot. You know that voting for someone else isn’t the same thing as voting against trump. You also know that you won’t support a democratic challenger against trump. Your vote for Tulsi Gabbard won’t be some principled stand either. You got your judges. You’ll get more when he wins again.

The war crimes part is the main focus, but when the hell did Trump start being interested in numerical symbolism? Does someone in the army really want to issue another deck of cards with these cultural sites, like they did with terrorists during the war on terror?

Think about this- for months there have been demonstrations throughout Iran in opposition to the current government. Those are basically non-existent today. Even the protesters are supporting the government against this action.

Any place considers refusing to make a tough choice to be cowardly.

Junebug, if you don't give a fuck, then why bother posting about it and so damn defensively, at that? I think you care, man.

If you didn't care, then you wouldn't bother posting about it. I'm just happy that you're finally accepting responsibility for electing Trump. It seems like a decision that has been weighing on you.

Any vote not for whomever the Dems put up is a vote for Trump. Like it or not, that is the truth.

It sounds like Junebug does "give a fuck" about who people vote for after all. Now that we have his Trump support on record, I wonder if he'll admit to being an incel next.

yawn

MAGA incel continues to post while claiming not to be above it all

Hey I know what’ll bring us all together. How do y’all feel about Newman’s decision to transfer?

Back