• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

Ummm... isn't that a Russian (maybe Serbian?) flag thingy on his shoulder?

I mean, those aren't even Syria's colors. Then again, I'm no expert on the various insignia that each country has their pilot's wear.

Last edited:
And "Gen" as in general?

Not sure generals fly airplanes around on missions.

Grandstanding comment about politicians. Our civilian government has commanded our men and women to death for hundreds of years.

Ali-Mayhub.jpg
Ummm... isn't that a Russian (maybe Serbian?) flag thingy on his shoulder?

I mean, those aren't even Syria's colors. Then again, I'm no expert on the various insignia that each country has their pilot's wear.

Seems like Syria still able to use the air field we hit with missiles.

I'm thinking Iran is probably not part of the equation here. Possible, but not likely.

Are they able to use the 20 jets that were destroyed. Also was the intention to disable the runway with the missles they sent as I am under the impression that they were the kind of payload that does not create craters thus the insinuation would be that destroying the runway was not the objective.

So Putin and Trump colluded to murder 86 people in order to take the heat off of their relationship. Those evil bastards. It's like the reincarnation Hitler.

I guess WakeandBake gets his news from MSNBC as this is the type of bullshit they are pedalling. I laughed at the commentary about this where they pointed out the silliness of optics for Putin to prop up his best friend in the middle east only to get his other puppet to bomb him to save face for Trump and humiliate Russia. Its the kind of think tank bs I expect from geniuses.

Damn Putin is good though. I mean hes got liberal mindshare on speed dial and overload.

Are they able to use the 20 jets that were destroyed. Also was the intention to disable the runway with the missles they sent as I am under the impression that they were the kind of payload that does not create craters thus the insinuation would be that destroying the runway was not the objective.
You're probably right, Trump's playing underwater 6-D backgammon. Now we shoot 90 million dollars worth of missiles at an airstrip and it's not considered a failure that the airstrip gets used the very next day. That's some Kim Jong-un level propaganda. Next you'll tell me that Trump didn't really plan on building the wall or repealing Obamacare.

I guess WakeandBake gets his news from MSNBC as this is the type of bullshit they are pedalling. I laughed at the commentary about this where they pointed out the silliness of optics for Putin to prop up his best friend in the middle east only to get his other puppet to bomb him to save face for Trump and humiliate Russia. Its the kind of think tank bs I expect from geniuses.

Damn Putin is good though. I mean hes got liberal mindshare on speed dial and overload.

I don't watch television news, I thought that up all by myself.

shrug, I really don't need television pundits to disseminate the news and form opinions for me. occasionally i like the insight of Bill Maher and John Oliver, but with this fancy internet dealio I can go read about events from multiple sources on my own time and form my own opinion.

i usually wait until the boards dissects an issue so i can decide to be outraged or smug

Last edited:
shrug, I really don't need television pundits to disseminate the news and form opinions for me. occasionally i like the insight of Bill Maher and John Oliver, but with this fancy internet dealio I can go read about events from multiple sources on my own time and form my own opinion.
Yes. My awareness of the News networks and shows only extends to me occasionally reading about them, and watching them during major events. The time it takes to watch a pundit report on one political story you can read 4-5 different articles about it from different angles.

Putin send over 40 more

Yeah. Let's not pretend there are a finite number of jets.

Honestly, you can't trust anything. It was somewhat weird how Trump turned "fake news" around so quickly, but not that weird considering he was using some facts against the MSM. And yes, I wrote "some." He also turned 10 or more things around using "facts." Every outlet has an agenda and I guess they cover operating costs with it. What's surprising is how people don't demand facts. Fox News is "fair and balanced," not "factual and correct." The network is hugely popular in trafficking their version of facts. They probably do it the best. CNN had the "no bias, no bull" thing to compete, but it seems to have failed. Campbell Brown was gone and it appears a new mission is being pursued. MSNBC has always been in the tank for the left without apology.

Used to love watching "meet the press" with Tim Russert when I was a kid and had no idea the guy was a Democrat. They had a debacle with David Gregory and Chuck Todd came in with an agenda. The least liberal network is probably CBS and I like Pelley.

Keep using your head and don't rely on "truthful" reporting, because the level of truth that is reported is cabined by an agenda.

Back