• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

i thought Russia was his state dept.

Another chemical attack in Syria. There are some horrifically sad photos and videos on this feed.

Last edited:
I think I've seen this movie before.

Last edited:
I think I've seen this movie before.

I reject the claims as well. The Masters Of War fomenting turmoil. Makes no sense at all for the Syrians to be behind these attacks.

Why doesn't Trump do anything?

My bad, Vlad won't let him.

Look at all the newfound trust for CIA backed rebels (ISIS)

If my country didn’t have such a miserable track record - or, I should say, my country’s off-books sponsored-spooks..then I might not be suspicious that every time a pull-back is mentioned, a false-flag is raised.

Look at who the Neo-Cons are now. Hahahahaha

Look at all the newfound trust for CIA backed rebels (ISIS)

If my country didn’t have such a miserable track record - or, I should say, my country’s off-books sponsored-spooks..then I might not be suspicious that every time a pull-back is mentioned, a false-flag is raised.

Look at who the Neo-Cons are now. Hahahahaha

Bolton says :fu:

I am hearing from "experts " that these chemical attacks are all staged by rebels to garner support.

Back