• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Coaches DEATH MATCH - who you got?

There's always that weird wiry guy that comes outta nowhere and kicks ass.
Maybe Bennett?
I could see Boeheim getting DQed by trying to wipe boogers on his opponent tho.

I've been as pro-Hamilton as anyone over the years, but at some point the age has to be considered, especially when we're Steve Stone-Cold Forbes'in

I've been as pro-Hamilton as anyone over the years, but at some point the age has to be considered, especially when we're Steve Stone-Cold Forbes'in

LOL. Tell that to Hamilton’s face.

My money's still on Hamilton. Think he's only gotten stronger and probably craftier, too. Has probably incorporated some pretty killer shit into his attack.

Still Hamilton. It's terrifying looking that dude in the eyes.

Forbes is top-4

15. Scheyer
14. Boeheim (unless he's allowed to use a vehicle, then he's number 1)
13. Larranaga
12. Keatts
11. Payne
10. Davis
9. Grant
8. Pastner
7. Capel
6. Bennett
5. Hamilton
4. Brey
3. Bromwell
2. Young
1. Forbes

Pastner is psycho crazy. Like the joker. He probably has blades that stick out of his boots
He's definitely twisting balls and bitting dudes. He's not fighting fair. And probably not feeling much pain.

He's definitely twisting balls and bitting dudes. He's not fighting fair. And probably not feeling much pain.
Plus, he can whip out his COVID welder face shield to offer optimum defense from any head blows

Back