• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whose Life Would You Rather Have?

Whose Life Would You Rather Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went with Duncan. Nothing wrong with being rich as hell and out of the spotlight. Plus having a family and a banging hot GF.

Went with Duncan. Nothing wrong with being rich as hell and out of the spotlight. Plus having a family and a banging hot GF.

And having your wife cheat on you and your financial advisors steal your money.

I went with Duncan because I would still be a Demon Deacon and get to commune with all you great people when I am on the shitter.

I mean I would switch places with any (except the dwarves) but there are some decent problems with all.

Jeet -- ugly dude. Famous stick man but that is just cuz he is the Yankee Skippa. If he cant play baseball that guy is bringing home 6s. Also it is well reported that he... uh gets regular flare ups. Still king of NYC is hard to beat, probably leaning this way, I just wont look in the mirror.

Timberlake -- I dont really want to spend my childhood in a creepy disney culture with orphan Ryan Gosling sleeping on my couch bc his parents hate him. Also there is 100% chance that dude gave a bj to Lou Pearlman. I dont like giving bjs to fat greasy guys or washing their cars in my underwear. JT is out.

Marky Mark - No. Just no no no no no.

Aaron Rodgers -- This is a strong 2nd option behind Jeet, pretty decent looking dude, has had a great run in the last 15 years. His big drawbacks are tied together in that 1. He plays football which means he could be limping or softheaded for the rest of his life at a moments notice and 2. he does this in Green Bay Wisconsin, which means he has to live there at least 8 months a year, including the winter. UGGGGH. I would be a caged animal those 4 off months. Another minor drawbacks is that his family seems fairly creepy.

Brady - F No. Not a stick man. Boston awful. U Michigan. Seems dumb as a brick. Nos all around.

Duncan - No. I just dont want to be 6'10. Ever. Also I dont want my wife banging everything that moves for 15 years of marriage.

I guess the reluctant answer is Jeet with Rodgers as a close 2nd.

I could honestly pick like 15 more people I would trade with over these dudes though.

would way rather be a faceless venture capitalist almost-billionaire

I see the appeal of this, but I think I'd rather do something fun (sports, music) if we're playing fantasy here.

I know he's a complete tool, but I'd strongly consider John Mayer's life (and sexual memory bank) over any of the presented choices.

^^^ No way. Too much family drama and bullshit obligations. The best route is a Cuban or Tom Anderson, or really even a 1/2 version of that. Invent something stupid on the internet that will be phased out in 5 years anyway, and then have some jillionnaire give you a disgusting sum for it in your early 30s. Game over. Buy a yacht and travel the world.

showimage.aspx

biff, I am here for you big boy!

Back