• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Cam's little bro guides Howard to the biggest upset in CFB history per the spread of the game. 45-point dogs just won @ UNLV

Mike London's Howard debut. Howard was 2-9 last year.

Eason leaving the game was the best thing that happened to Georgia all night. Hope the kid is healthy, hate to see that on an illegal hit, but Fromm came in and tore App up. I don't believe UGA even had a first down or completion before Eason went out

Didn't he go out on the 2nd series? It's not like he had a chance to struggle.

Liberty won at Baylor

Awesome.
Liberty had 585 yds of offense including 447 yds passing.
Not sure if Liberty is pretty good or if Baylor is very bad.
I think it's both, with a little more Baylor is bad.

Cam's little bro guides Howard to the biggest upset in CFB history per the spread of the game. 45-point dogs just won @ UNLV

Caylin Newton's passing wasn't great, but he rushed for 190 yds. Not bad for a QB.

Also, our own (formerly) Dez Wortham had 14 carries for 31 yds and 1 catch for 5 yds for Howard. Glad to see he's found a team where he can be a contributor.

Francois out for the season. Tough break.

He needs time to develop a head and feel for the game. But he has a high ceiling. A year off may be a blessing in disguise. He's got an amazing arm.

We'll be the backup's first road start.

All coming together for the Deacs. Looking forward to rolling into Death Valley undefeated

Didn't he go out on the 2nd series? It's not like he had a chance to struggle.

I think he went out on the sixth play from scrimmage. Fromm was ok, but made some really bad decisions that didn't hurt UGA because UGA athletically outclassed ApSt so significantly at basically every position.

Miami gets FSU Week 3 -- heard that might be the one game the 'Canes are a dog in all year. Could be a good sleeper playoff pick

I think he went out on the sixth play from scrimmage. Fromm was ok, but made some really bad decisions that didn't hurt UGA because UGA athletically outclassed ApSt so significantly at basically every position.

You're not wrong, but really only 1 play on the jump ball touchdown. Fromm immedielty reminded me of Skinner and that didn't change throughout the game, he was excellent.

for the first time ever i understand the rosen hype.

btw, why are the stands empty? man, la blows.

Back