• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Pit League 2 - Draft order set. Draft Tues. 8:45 PM EST

Lol I just realized that Yahoo's draft grade has me finishing last. I'm hoping I am the Tom Brady of this draft class.

I would like to thank the Chiefs defense for almost completely shutting down Brady and Gronk this week. I'd also like to thank Gronk for dropping the touchdown catch (tough play admittedly) that would've put the Pats up 14-0 five minutes in.

Looks like Dalton's suckitude is going to help me slip by Sleepy this week. I'll take it.

Good first week, glad I could slip by Peach by less than a point.

Thanks Irma.

Also starting next week I will generate spreadsheets like they have in League 1 that show points for/against, record, every team every week, power ranking, etc.

Didn't see much point in taking the time this week as it easy to look up.

Thielen may turn out to be a great later round draft pick. My biggest issue is RB depth. If Gurley goes down it's RIP

Week 2 Stats

6iqic7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the stats BigTree - especially in light of the 2-28 record.

ETA: What is the Power Ranking based on? Doesn't seem to be W/L, points for, or ETEW Record.

Fewest points for and most points against (by an unbelievably large margin). That sounds about right.

Thanks for the stats BigTree - especially in light of the 2-28 record.

ETA: What is the Power Ranking based on? Doesn't seem to be W/L, points for, or ETEW Record.

I'm a research scientist, if I only did my job when I was succeeding I wouldn't do my job most days. Hard habit to break.

Power Ranking is from Yahoo and based on projected remaining points I think. I can sort on any category people agree they want sorted on in the future.

I personally think just ranking by points scored is a solid power ranking. I don't have a strong opinion though

Yahoo really doesn't like it if you don't have backup QBs. That was one of the big reasons it gave me the worst draft grade and has me as 2nd lowest projected remaining points.

I only have 1 RB at the moment, so am willing to trade WR depth to get another RB besides the under-performing DeMarco Murray.

Send any trade offers for any of my WR:

Dez Bryant
Kelvin Benjamin
Randall Cobb
Willie Snead
Devin Funchess
Nelson Agholor

Really willing to trade anyone in my lineup, including Alex Smith/Dak Prescott and the Carolina DEF/ST.

I need TE help. I have plenty of WR depth:

Brandin Cooks
Eric Decker
Kendall Wright
JJ Nelson
Cole Beasley
Alshon Jeffery

Hit me up on here or Yahoo if you have any offers.

dang that's a rough loss Oblong but I'll take those 20 points from the Seattle D

Back