• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Pit League 2 - Draft order set. Draft Tues. 8:45 PM EST

There are some super spicy matchups these last two weeks. Lot of teams still on the bubble for the playoffs.

I started off strong but Good God did my team fall apart. Losing David Johnson off the bat didn't help either.

One game left in our regular season. Three teams remain alive for the final playoff spot.

Go Dion Lewis.
Do nothing Danny Amendola and Kevin Stills.

Sleepy wins and he's in.
Sleepy loses and I win, and I'm in.
Sleepy and I lose, and freakadeac is in.

Good luck to all!

Looks like I move into 6th and give deachawk his rematch in the first round

One game left in our regular season. Three teams remain alive for the final playoff spot.

Go Dion Lewis.

Sleepy wins and he's in.

Good luck to all!

I got lucky that Wentz got injured and Sleepy got really lucky that Kamara got injured on the first possession of the game. Both of us putting up some POINTS this week.

Interesting point regarding the last scenario is that Freakadeac is going to finish the league in last place in the power rankings - meaning he will score the fewest points of all 16 teams. That he is in the playoff race at all is absolutely unbelievable. He didn't draft his team, he didn't make a single move all year, and he's last in points and he has a decent shot of making the playoffs.

Last edited:
I started off strong but Good God did my team fall apart. Losing David Johnson off the bat didn't help either.

Drafting Johnson in a 16 or 20 team league was essentially a death blow from the outset. In this league you got 1st and 33rd pick, in the 20 team league you got 1st and 41st. Meaning your best player moving forward was outside the top 30 draft picks for the entire 14 week season. That's just awful.

That said re: Freakadeac, I really hope he gets in the playoffs since he would be the 8 seed and I'm projected as the 1 (still pending Amendola's game). Almost automatic promotion - he's started Eifert and Cook all year.

Go Dion Lewis.

Sleepy wins and he's in.

Good luck to all!

Congrats!

League I Qualifiers are underway with last night's Colts-Broncos matchup.

Numbers v. Satan (Numbers favored 92-81)
BigTree v. Peach (Peach favored 88-86)
Jamesda v. Hawk (Hawk favored 91-78)
Wait It's Not Soccer v. RaleighDeac (Raleigh favored 97-66 - Wait It's Not Soccer hasn't slid in a defense although they have Washington).

Satan had Jack Doyle go last night for 8.2 and Jamesda had Demaryius Thomas for 9.4.

Last edited:
Congrats to Deacon Peach who is locked in as one of the four to move on.

Numbers is a 75% favorite over Satan (I need 27 points from Julio Jones on MNF).
Deachawk (who needs 5 points from Devonta Freeman) is a 79% favorite over Game of Thrones.
and
RaleighDeaconReturns is an 88% favorite over Wait Its Not Soccer (who needs slightly over 16 points from Austin Hooper because he forgot to insert the Washington Defense--and their ten points--into his lineup).

Good luck to all!

I went back and forth up until the first slate of games yesterday on Carr v. Foles. If I rolled with Foles instead I'd be up by 35 instead of 27 however, if Carr scores a touchdown on that last play rather than fumbling (so instead of losing two for the fumble I keep those two points and get a rushing TD) then Carr exceeds Foles and I'm up by nearly 36. Frustrating finish to the day.

Either way, congrats Satan on an absolute battle. Hunt going for 36 only to be topped by Gurley going for 43 made for an absolutely nuts game and with Julio going tonight it's not even close to over.

Glad Tommy Bo could snake a few TD's from Chris Ivory, who couldn't score on at least 3 or 4 goal line carries. That was a last minute lineup add so hopefully Freeman gets 50 yards tonight and I advance.

I went back and forth up until the first slate of games yesterday on Carr v. Foles. If I rolled with Foles instead I'd be up by 35 instead of 27 however, if Carr scores a touchdown on that last play rather than fumbling (so instead of losing two for the fumble I keep those two points and get a rushing TD) then Carr exceeds Foles and I'm up by nearly 36. Frustrating finish to the day.

Either way, congrats Satan on an absolute battle. Hunt going for 36 only to be topped by Gurley going for 43 made for an absolutely nuts game and with Julio going tonight it's not even close to over.

My only real mistake was not sticking with Dion Lewis. Burkhead has vultured so many TDs that I gambled that Josh Gordon would be more likely to reach the endzone.

I'll pull for Julio Jones tonight, but Yahoo giving me a 25% chance to win seems overly generous as Jones has only topped 27 points once this season. Honestly, I'd feel more than a little guilty preventing your team from moving on to the big league next year. You've had the much more compelling season.

Yeah it would be a tough beat. Not only based on the overall season I've had, but also since the score I put up (117) is the second highest in the league this year so far. Peach seems likely to eclipse it this week and obviously you still have a shot as well.

I'll be nervous watching tonight though. One long Julio bomb could make all the difference.

Back