• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / FSU Tickets

Yeah a wake forest home football game is not worth $37 + parking. The stubhub prices are ridiculous too. The cheapest ticket for the rest of the games are just above $10 but for 0-2 FSU the cheapest is $29. How?

lol

Yeah a wake forest home football game is not worth $37 + parking. The stubhub prices are ridiculous too. The cheapest ticket for the rest of the games are just above $10 but for 0-2 FSU the cheapest is $29. How?

It was pre-season top 5 FSU, against a 4-0 Wake Forest. If you want your tickets in advance, thats the rate. Im sure you could find cheaper out in front on gameday if the savings is worth the risk.

Current season ticket holder looking for parking park as there is no Yellow Lot parking pass due to Fair.

If anyone knows where I can find 3 hill tickets I'd appreciate it. I don't see any on the vivid link and they are $75/per on StubHub.

Helloo??? It's called the free market. You probably hate Trump too.

So what's the guess on attendance....32,000 ?

My 2 tickets just came available. My son bailed on me. $50 for both. On the third row, visitors side on about the 28 (by the scoreboard). Tickets are in Burlington.

Last edited:

The better question is how/why was an App/Wake game over 100 dollars? lol

Back