Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Bullshit Moscow Mitch Says

Last edited by Newenglanddeac; 07-31-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Fuck him forever and ever

I disagree with you
    Republicans outsmart dems again with the messaging

a well-earned ratio:

REMEMBER GARLAND!

Dems need to remember all the bipartisan support he gave Obama

Just read the piece. This guy is so full of shit.

“Needless to say, the past two years of unified Republican government will be remembered as a period of historic productivity.”

“That message may have been lost on a few House Democrats, who have made clear their preference for investigations over policy results. After years of rhetoric, it’s hardly news that some are more interested in fanning the flames of division than reaching across the aisle.”

“Most importantly, in the face of whichever tactics the far left chooses to employ next, we’ll continue to stand for the rule of law. We’ll continue to confirm more well-qualified nominees to serve on our nation’s courts.”

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post

“Needless to say, the past two years of unified Republican government will be remembered as a period of historic productivity.”

“That message may have been lost on a few House Democrats, who have made clear their preference for investigations over policy results. After years of rhetoric, it’s hardly news that some are more interested in fanning the flames of division than reaching across the aisle.”

“Most importantly, in the face of whichever tactics the far left chooses to employ next, we’ll continue to stand for the rule of law. We’ll continue to confirm more well-qualified nominees to serve on our nation’s courts.”
    More GOP projection, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post

McConnell might be king of bullshit mountain.

A Young Go-Hard
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    McConnell might be king of bullshit mountain.
    King Turd of Bullshit Mountain
    Draxx them sklounst

thanks a lot kentucky

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    His base loves it so he has to keep shoveling it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Fuck him forever and ever
    +1
    When in doubt, rub one out -BiffTannen

What are the odds he gets primaried in 2020 for not nuking the filibuster and letting Trump pass whatever he wants?

I can't vote for him because he's a dukie, but Matt Jones is gaining traction in Kentucky and apparently attracting political talent to his exploratory campaign.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I forgot about him. I vaguely remember him from Duke. He had Andy Barr on his show yesterday.

McConnell is a yuge POS

That guy is un-fucking-believable. I can't even with the amount of cognitive dissonance (well, in his case I believe he's very aware that what he's saying is in complete contrast to what he spent 8 years doing)

McConnell says Mueller probe should finish but refuses to support legislation to protect the investigation

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Wednesday said special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation should be allowed to finish, reiterating what has been a mantra for Senate Republicans this year.

The GOP leader, however, said legislation to protect Mueller from interference by President Trump or his new acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker is unnecessary, an argument he has made before.

“There’s been no indication — as you can imagine, I speak to the president fairly often — no indication the Mueller investigation will not be allowed to finish and it should be allowed to finish,” McConnell said.

Asked if former Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s resignation under pressure might have changed his mind at all about the need for legislation to protect Mueller, McConnell answered with an exasperated “no.”

“We know how the president feels about the Mueller investigation but he’s never said he wants to shut it down. I’ve never heard anybody down there say they want to shut it down. I think it’s in no danger so I don’t think any legislation is necessary,” he said, referring to what he knows about conversations at the White House.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...owed-to-finish

End it, terminate it, dissove it, put a stop to it, yes. Hell, we talked about it this morning. But never "shut it down."