• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest Reform EVER passed thread

You broke your leg and Urgent Care didn't refer you to a hospital?

You broke your leg and Urgent Care didn't refer you to a hospital?

I did ultimately end up going to the orthopedist , which turned out to be a giant waste of time as the Urgent care guy who did the x-ray told me all I needed to know.

#plamahottakes are so thick on this thread.

There are a lot of good reasons to curtail the mortgage interest deduction. Using it to pay for a giant plutocrat tax cut is not one of them.

Or they save $2k from taxes plus another $4k of healthcare premiums they have to pay now that they don't want to. I broke my leg 2 weeks ago and paid for everything out of pocket. It cost me $210. Why would I pay for an insurance premium? Why does every large company self-fund?

When I was 25 and self-employed I sure as shit didn't pay for health insurance.
Where were you going to doctor? Thailand?

So you went to an urgent care in LA, and had Xrays for 210? The average for Xrays alone is $200 to $400.

#plamahottakes are so thick on this thread.

There are a lot of good reasons to curtail the mortgage interest deduction. Using it to pay for a giant plutocrat tax cut is not one of them.

Bingo.

So you went to an urgent care in LA, and had Xrays for 210? The average for Xrays alone is $200 to $400.

Just checked, was $219. They even gave me like an ultrasound on my knee to make sure there was no ligament damage.

Except, according to your link you posted me, most of the tax cut is going to people in the income range of you and me.

Strange what #facts do to #narratives

Last edited:
Just checked, was $219. They even gave me like an ultrasound on my knee to make sure there was no ligament damage.

So you got a bill for a urgent care visit, doctors fees, x-rays, and ultrasounds - and it totaled $219?

My 3 year old does the same thing to his older siblings. He's like a little wind up toy that they keep swatting away until eventually he gets his feelings hurt and goes away

Yea, what could go wrong with not having health insurance? Health care is generally so affordable if you just pay for it when you need it.

Last edited:
Except, according to your link you posted me, most of the tax cut is going to people in the income range of you and me.

Strange what #facts do to #narratives

So what? You're obsessed with the chump change going to the 99% instead of the big picture.

So what? You're obsessed with the chump change going to the 99% instead of the big picture.

Again, odd that you folks keep referring to an amount that makes a difference to real Americans as chump change, crumbs or table scraps. You've got a real sense of the pulse of the everyday american.

Back