• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He's Baaaacck!!!!!!!!!!!

hoopla

Reaction score
Shits about to get real!

Many of you have psychically been calling me and I of course am back for your beckon call!
My travels have taken me far and wide where I've continued my mastery in clairvoyance.
I promise you all I heard your cries. I have not forsaken you!

Didn't need my #crystalBall or thankfully sip any of my precious #potions to see that RJ is still annoying as hell.
Good news on the horizon so do not fret.

Shits about to get real!

Many of you have psychically been calling me and I of course am back for your beckon call!
My travels have taken me far and wide where I've continued my mastery in clairvoyance.
I promise you all I heard your cries. I have not forsaken you!

Didn't need my #crystalBall or thankfully sip any of my precious #potions to see that RJ is still annoying as hell.
Good news on the horizon so do not fret.

We getting Ayo?

ayotop1.gif

He simply will not be silenced.

I like scoopla. A good performance most of the time.

I opened this thread thinking it was about [Redacted], so I'm at least somewhat excited/relieved.

Good news on the horizon do not fret. Makes you wonder.

So nice to be reminded that THE SCOOPMEISTER is indeed at our "beckon call"! :)

I confused my old celtic vernacular with that of the working english dictionary.
As a said I have been gathering my strength and honing my craft with the foremost authority empaths and oracles.
And for the record, quit trying to win everyone over! Back talk/cross me again and I will put a hex on you!
I'm back and #ICant&WillNotBeSilenced!!!!!

lectro > Scoopla > The Profit

ETA: the original, awesome lectro, not the one that was supposed to fight Racer at the tailgate

The lectro / racer cage match was going to be epic. Still can't believe that lectro didn't show.

You guys do know that lectro was Tommy Elrod right?

Back