• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ GT October 21 7 pm on ESPN2 or 7:30 on ESPNU

wasn't trying to be provocative just curious but if that's how it's gonna be then the last time I saw the Deacs play GT in football was

610x.jpg

Trivia question for you guys, what WWE superstar played on that Ga. Tech team we beat for the title in 2006?

They played some clips from the radio of that game on the coach's show last night. Clawson said even though he was at Richmond then, hearing that gave him goosebumps. He said it was an amazing accomplish by Coach Grobe and the 06 team, and he said he thinks we'll get there again.

Trivia question for you guys, what WWE superstar played on that Ga. Tech team we beat for the title in 2006?

They played some clips from the radio of that game on the coach's show last night. Clawson said even though he was at Richmond then, hearing that gave him goosebumps. He said it was an amazing accomplish by Coach Grobe and the 06 team, and he said he thinks we'll get there again.

Roman Reigns.

Nose tackle is key to defending the option. He has to occupy two blockers and take away the fullback dive play.

The "Oklahoma 50" defense was devised to stop the triple option.

How much did Wolford's return have to do it?

Prolly a decent amount, but it was already down to +6 when that was announced on Tues

Bleacher Report prediction....
Wake 24 GT 22

Tech by 6 FEELS right.

I see a back and forth game, likely decided by a possession in the mid-20's as the most likely result.

We;re going to need to score more than 24 points to win this game. That's been a problem the past few games.

i'm worried about that pitch sweep they run. I can see them busting some long gains with that play. hopefully they turn it over on those types of pitches and they get a little gun-shy.

Back