• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Trump Ally infuses capital into Weinstein Company

Yes, I know that, but it's rather bizarre that anyone would put millions into a company that is about to be sued and sued and sued. Further, Harvey was the major creative force behind the company and he's gone.

It's also rather ironic that one of the best friends of an admitted serial sexual assaulter and serial child molester would invest in the company of pervert like Harvey.

Blah, blah. Both Trump and Bill Clinton were also close friends of Jeffrey Epstein's to the extent they flew on the Lolita Express and have been to Sex Slave Island. Exactly how badly has the association with Epstein hurt either? None is the answer. And less than none is the answer here for any Weinstein connection to a friend of Trump's. Rejoin the rest of us in reality, RJ.

Blah, blah. Both Trump and Bill Clinton were also close friends of Jeffrey Epstein's to the extent they flew on the Lolita Express and have been to Sex Slave Island. Exactly how badly has the association with Epstein hurt either? None is the answer. And less than none is the answer here for any Weinstein connection to a friend of Trump's. Rejoin the rest of us in reality, RJ.

I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right, but go ahead and do your thing

The politicization of Harvey Weinstein being a sexual predator is something to behold.

The politicization of Harvey Weinstein being a sexual predator is something to behold.

Where I work I'm in and out of a lot of rooms with TVs on. I noticed recently the unmitigated glee on Fox News as they went on and on about Weinstein and his Dem connections. All those Dems...misogynistic perverts by association. But the implication went beyond "association" and seemed to make them co-conspirators in the crimes. Good grief.

Every person who trump has ever met who has also met a Russian in their lifetime has been labeled a co-conspirator, this is the world we live in now

Where I work I'm in and out of a lot of rooms with TVs on. I noticed recently the unmitigated glee on Fox News as they went on and on about Weinstein and his Dem connections. All those Dems...misogynistic perverts by association. But the implication went beyond "association" and seemed to make them co-conspirators in the crimes. Good grief.

This is Fox News going on and on about connections to a man accused of sexual assault.

I'll let tintin ponder the irony for a second because I think he completely missed the point.

Back