• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

3-10 years for the Coz.

Avennati has permanently damaged the movement.

It has crossed into the madness of crowds domain.

3-10 years for the Coz.

the oj defense

This is causing exactly the reaction you'd expect from exactly the type of people you'd expect.

Dw9QrJNXcAAExVD.jpg:large

Thing is the whole world view of those men is shaped by hating other men based on their nationality, race, religion, whatever. They don’t like toxic masculinity either, they just don’t think of it as a man problem.

I really don't even understand what is controversial about the ad at all.

I have a theory that anything which highlights trumps many character flaws is seen as overtly political to members of Cult 45. I think it’s like some Bird Box shit where it makes them confront the real person they are supporting.

I have a theory that anything which highlights trumps many character flaws is seen as overtly political to members of Cult 45. I think it’s like some Bird Box shit where it makes them confront the real person they are supporting.

Yep. Of course, these were widely recognized as general character flaws before Trump.

At least some other razor company will make a killing marketing themselves to toxic dudes with such sensitive skin.

Yep. Of course, these were widely recognized as general character flaws before Trump.

At least some other razor company will make a killing marketing themselves to toxic dudes with such sensitive skin.

Not going to look for it, but I did see one doing just that in the original tweet's replies.

Apparently some of the complainers have threatened on twitter and elsewhere to switch from Gillette to the Dollar Shave Club, but it's owned by Unilever, which has also run "responsible men" ads similar to Gillette's via Dove and some of its other subsidiaries. So they'll be boycotting Gillette to switch to a company that basically has the same philosophy and has run similar advertising. LOL.

Back