• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

6 more years of these absurd coup attempts would be a lot more annoying if the country wasn't doing so well. White noise.

6 more years of these absurd coup attempts would be a lot more annoying if the country wasn't doing so well. White noise.

Trump has done far more to harm the economy than he has to help it. In each of his first two years, he has created fewer jobs than Obama did in his last year. The so-called tax cut has been more than eaten up by drastic increases in healthcare costs. Rather than bringing back auto and steel jobs, we have lost them due to Trump insane tariffs.

Where do you live? Are the bad areas of town doing well? Do you think that Donald Trump's policies have improved those folks' lives? The country is doing so well in large part due to the coastal cities your ilk is so fond of denigrating. Likewise, you're using the same indicators that you railed against during the Obama administration as proof of Trump's competence. It's shameful, you hypocrite.

Prosecuting crimes is now called a coup? Like Mayor Giuliani's crackdown on petty crimes in NYC but at least Trump didn't kill someone.

Amazing how breaking laws don’t matter to the Law and Order/Thin Blue Line rubes. They’re just not the laws broken that they think are important.

Amazing how breaking laws don’t matter to the Law and Order/Thin Blue Line rubes. They’re just not the laws broken that they think are important.

Those laws would be important if Democrats broke them.

Huge Senate report on Russian interference in the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...prepared-senate-shows-operations-scale-sweep/

“What is clear is that all of the messaging clearly sought to benefit the Republican Party -- and specifically Donald Trump,” the report says. “Trump is mentioned most in campaigns targeting conservatives and right-wing voters, where the messaging encouraged these groups to support his campaign. The main groups that could challenge Trump were then provided messaging that sought to confuse, distract and ultimately discourage members from voting.”
Representatives for Burr and Warner declined to comment.

Knowledge = intent = nothingburger

I think I got that formula right

Holy shit. How is it that I have another connection to a Trump indictee? I worked at Ex-Im for a year in the Directors' office very closely with Bijan Kian. Wow

Back