• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

This quote hints that the Muller report might be coming in early March.

Remember when conservatives complained about "King Obama?"

Now tell me how an aggressive defensive of executive privilege is essentially to small government transparency.

Remember when conservatives complained about "King Obama?"

Now tell me how an aggressive defensive of executive privilege is essentially to small government transparency.

King of Wall Street

How’d the AA pop do under King Obama?

Mnuchin would roll on Trump in a second about taking sanctions from Deriposka's companies.

now i have seen everything...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-legal-analyst-says-150653763.html

"Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the evidence appears to increasingly show that the Donald Trump presidential campaign did collude with Russia during the height of the 2016 race and that Special Counsel Robert Mueller can prove it."

“If this is collusion — though collusion isn’t a crime — this would be collusion,” Smith said.

“Yes,” Napolitano agreed. “Conspiracy is an agreement to commit a crime … Whether or not the thing of value arrives. The agreement is what is the crime.”

“There’s ample evidence … to indict the president,” Napolitano said. “The question is do they want to do it. The DOJ has three opinions on this. Two say you can’t indict a sitting president, one says you can but all three address the problem of what do you do when the statute of limitations is about to expire. All three agree in that circumstance you indict in secret, keep the indictment sealed and release it the day they get out of office.”

Fox is getting on board...

now i have seen everything...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-legal-analyst-says-150653763.html

"Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the evidence appears to increasingly show that the Donald Trump presidential campaign did collude with Russia during the height of the 2016 race and that Special Counsel Robert Mueller can prove it."

“If this is collusion — though collusion isn’t a crime — this would be collusion,” Smith said.

“Yes,” Napolitano agreed. “Conspiracy is an agreement to commit a crime … Whether or not the thing of value arrives. The agreement is what is the crime.”

“There’s ample evidence … to indict the president,” Napolitano said. “The question is do they want to do it. The DOJ has three opinions on this. Two say you can’t indict a sitting president, one says you can but all three address the problem of what do you do when the statute of limitations is about to expire. All three agree in that circumstance you indict in secret, keep the indictment sealed and release it the day they get out of office.”

Fox is getting on board...

Trump is going to lose his mind watching Fox News on the way back to the White House.

Back