• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
I’m sorry but Danny Manning is a shit coach. Absolute shit. John Collins made him look quasi-decent but to loose to these 3 teams to open up the season completely undoes all the goodwill he built up with last years team . He has been out coached every game this year by bottom of their league midmajor/ low major coaches.

I’m honest in that I think Wellman should fire him tomorrow. There is no excuse for this, none, notta, zilch.

I will not waste many more evenings watching Danny manning led teams. Wish I could have my last 2 Friday’s back.

A reminder of how bad Drake is...

Drake went 7-24 last year and finished the season on a 10 game losing streak (those picking WF to go 0-3 in the tournament are idiot lemmings that the rest of the world uses to fatten their wallets). Drake fired their coach, and then beat a D-3 team in their opener.

And I known that not every coach is an in your face firey coach, but the lackluster attitudes and effort we are seeing our forward are a direct reflection of his personality. No fire what so ever.

To those not dumb enough to drop $30 on this debacle, it's impossible to describe how badly we've played down the stretch. Impossible. Hero ball, turnovers, no defense, dumb fouls, almost a technical on Woods, missed free throws, no rebounding, throwing the ball away, absurd alley-oop attempts...

We've done literally every horrible thing you can imagine against a truly bad team.

Say what you will, but this is a worse coaching job than [Redacted]. At least he did shit with shit talent. Manning recruited fairly well only to completely blow goats.

Worst coach in WF history. I thought that goal was unachievable.

Back