• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Type "I died" and let your predictive keyboard write your epitaph

Kory

Reaction score
I died and I just got back from the gym.

I died in the world unable to be able to have the speed of the game to truly believe in the good news.

:eek:

I died in a few years ago when my dad and her boyfriend were here for dinner last time.

I died a lot and I'm not trying to be good at this

I died in a car this was my favorite day to get to the gym

I died when I was a little bit of a shower but I didn't know if you were going to be home.

I died in the city? I just got back from a wedding in Minnesota.

(there was one choice of only two options so here's the other track)

I died in the city? I just moved to the airport and I think I'm headed to the airport.

I died in my phone so I'm glad to be there for a while and then I'll have a good night with y'all.

I think these might be fun. lyrics...

I died in a good way back from a trip back home.

I died and I just got back from the gym and then i will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but i will be there at least your not sure if you got my email about the new job is going well for you and Andrew. (I don't really know when to stop...)

I instead seeded with "I died by..."
I died by the way i have a couple of questions about the Free world

This is the first google autofill search that came up for me too. But I don't think that's what is being prompted.

Gotcha.

On my phone I get " I died in a row. I have a name and password for your help"

I died in my life that you have been in the past but it was a good night.

Back