• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown Houston Cougars

It appears the KP breakdown threads have been jinxes so far this year. Let's stop.

Although it’s fairly appropriate that they have the term breakdown in them. So now we can have our regular meltdown thread, with each weekly breakdown thread.

Getting schooled on the boards and letting the other team shoot 40%+ from 3 will not win many games.

Getting schooled on the boards and letting the other team shoot 40%+ from 3 will not win many games.

This is what we do.

Too bad it is not a winning formula since you will be seeing it all year long.

So very telling that there is really no "game thread" (that I could find), and the widespread lack of interest in this basketball team.

I was getting close to pulling the trigger on a 5-game ticket package. Welp, I reckon not doing that was one of 2017's better calls.

Unfortunately I did pull the trigger on a 5 game package 2 weeks ago...great seats in lower level. I’m sure value has decreased 75% at least.

For anyone who followed the game, how does Brown only get 16 minutes while having 0 fouls? Minutes distribution shows guard heavy lineup between Wilbekin, Chill, Craw, and Woods. WTF is going on?

For anyone who followed the game, how does Brown only get 16 minutes while having 0 fouls? Minutes distribution shows guard heavy lineup between Wilbekin, Chill, Craw, and Woods. WTF is going on?

This is the million dollar question just 5 games into the season. :(

4:55 remaining - Wake 33-32

As to the zone, can't see it or tell by the way announcer's are describing it.

it was a matchup zone. Our 2-3 never does well. We've had some success with matchup....some.

Back