• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Ticket options through WFU:

Upper (500) level: $67
Club (300) level: $135
Lower (100-200) level: $92

If aTm wanted a "better" opponent they should tell their administration to play Texas

Aggie fan base is delusional. This is a tremendous opportunity for us to send them (and Jimbo since he’ll be there watching) back to College Station with a big fat “L” after their first-ever played game in N.C.!

A typical quote from the Aggie boards:

When you suck, you get invited to sucky bowls to play sucky teams. It's the way of the world.

Oh well - let's give them another reason to feel sucky! :)

Need to stay away. aTm fans will be douchey and we'll get double teamed as Sooner fans taunt them about playing LOWF. Fuck them.

If aTm wanted a "better" opponent they should tell their administration to play Texas

Wake is better than Texas this year. If A&M beats LSU in the last game, I doubt Sumlin is fired and they get the CarQuest bowl against UofL instead of Miss St.

Yeah I agree. Probably the bowl they wanted though, name opponent, closer to home

I never thought this day would come. Gig ‘em Deacs.

Ticket options through WFU:

Upper (500) level: $67
Club (300) level: $135
Lower (100-200) level: $92

Late December in NC, Club Level is well worth the money. Could be 65 and sunny or 32 and sleeting. Either way, you're covered. Literally.

Texas A&M has a great band and fight song. When oil was king 35 years ago, some big shot from Kuwait wanted to buy the band. I believe the federal gov't subsidizes Texas football with depletion allowance.

The Aggie band is incredible. It is a sight to behold.

They are really spoiled. I will have to say though, they sound like some Wake fans the first time we were in this same location playing against UCONN, 10 years ago. Fresh off an Orange Bowl appearance people were not happy about playing in Charlotte and the "muffler" bowl. Hey, I'm happy, happy, happy for the program and so.many of us will be able to be there together!! GO DEACS!!

Dang - not only am I out of town for this game in the city where I live, but I'll also be on a plane so I'll miss the whole thing live.

Just checking in to say I will be there with my five year old! Quite a big change from my last Deac bowl game. Can't wait!

Back