• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Any chance that I’ll be able to purchase tickets in the lower bowl or club level if I’m not a DC member? I want to buy the tickets through Wake so that it reflects well on us moving our allotment, but don’t want to risk sitting in the upper bowl when I can buy the tickets elsewhere and guarantee a better seat. I’m going to call as opposed to buying online, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has already gone through this.

Any chance that I’ll be able to purchase tickets in the lower bowl or club level if I’m not a DC member? I want to buy the tickets through Wake so that it reflects well on us moving our allotment, but don’t want to risk sitting in the upper bowl when I can buy the tickets elsewhere and guarantee a better seat. I’m going to call as opposed to buying online, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has already gone through this.

Seems like if you want to help Wake, you should probably join the Deacon Club.

Metrics hate TAMU. Not surprised to see the line at -6.5. May as well wait until it gets bet down to 3 or so if you wanna take Wake though

Yeah, but even besides the metrics. This is one of those "which team is happy to be there" type of games. aTm doesn't want to play Wake in Charlotte and could not GAF less about the game, IMO.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a block of tickets for the Independence Bowl or Quick Lane Bowl please shoot me a pm.

After reading the analysis on the Bowl Prediction thread following the Duke game, I was convinced Wake was being shipped off to Shreveport or Detroit.

Guess I will just have to eat those non-refundable flight tickets as well. :(

Despite the fact most people thought we were going to Charlotte.

Did you not read any of the comments that most of us made regarding going to Charlotte? We have been in the driver seat for this bowl for the past month.

Not to pile on here, but did you think that Wake Forest playing a bowl game in Detroit or Shreveport was going to be a difficult ticket for you to obtain following the announcement?

I've been a DC member since 2010, and I'm only showing the ability to purchase uppers at this time. Perhaps I don't have enough status for the club/lowers?

I've been a DC member since 2010, and I'm only showing the ability to purchase uppers at this time. Perhaps I don't have enough status for the club/lowers?

That can't be right - I don't have much status and just ordered two club level seats - the guy seemed to think they would have enough to meet the demand??

We're staying at the Holiday Inn downtown on IHG points.... Should be fun!

Yeah, but even besides the metrics. This is one of those "which team is happy to be there" type of games. aTm doesn't want to play Wake in Charlotte and could not GAF less about the game, IMO.

I agree. Reminds me of Oregon and Wake in the Seattle bowl. Oregon wanted no part of that, and it showed on the field.

I agree. Reminds me of Oregon and Wake in the Seattle bowl. Oregon wanted no part of that, and it showed on the field.

That was a fun game - rode to it in a bus full of loud Oregon fans. They were pretty subdued on the way back. I just grinned.

Bought 3 uppers in section 523 for $27 a piece. I couldn't swing the $67 each.

That was a fun game - rode to it in a bus full of loud Oregon fans. They were pretty subdued on the way back. I just grinned.

Sounds familiar. I rode on a bus full of GT fans on the way to the ACC championship game in Jacksonville.
I was outnumbered 40-1. Pretty quiet on the way back.......and I was smart enough not to be a wise ass winner. Didn't want to get thrown off and walk.

Are you a season ticket holder? I was able to log into my account and get lowers yesterday.

Back