• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeach Hillary

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
I decided to start a thread for people to come to whenever they want to derail discussions on other threads by playing "whataboutism" with Hillary. Instead of posting it on the other thread, you can post your thoughts on how Hillary is just as bad as Donald here.

I'll start the train: I agree that we should impeach Hillary.

Moonz
Plama
Sailor

This is the thread for you guys. Have at it champs!

Your red herrings and horrific arguments finally have a home!

I asked a coworker if he was still stoked on Trump. His response: "he couldn't be doing a better job"...He then went into how shitty the Clinton's are and how the media needs to give that more attention instead of attacking Trump. This fella is the epitome of the "rube" that is so freely thrown around these parts.

wFovN4O.gif

wFovN4O.gif

wFovN4O.gif

I asked a coworker if he was still stoked on Trump. His response: "he couldn't be doing a better job"...He then went into how shitty the Clinton's are and how the media needs to give that more attention instead of attacking Trump. This fella is the epitome of the "rube" that is so freely thrown around these parts.

Yes, there is no doubt he gets it from Fox News, which spouts off about Clinton about every 15 minutes when talking about anything regarding Trump.

Letter to W-SJ today

—————
BRIAN C. BEACH, Winston-Salem

But …

Over the weekend I got pulled over by the police. I was driving about 80 mph in a 60-mph zone.

The officer approached my window, asked for my license and registration and asked, “Do you know why I pulled you over?”

“Yeah,” I told him. “But Hillary.”

He paused.

Finally he said, “Yeah, OK. You can go.” He gave my license and registration back and I drove away.

“But Hillary.” It’s a great excuse to get away with anything. Just ask President Trump.
—————

Letter to W-SJ today

—————
BRIAN C. BEACH, Winston-Salem

But …

Over the weekend I got pulled over by the police. I was driving about 80 mph in a 60-mph zone.

The officer approached my window, asked for my license and registration and asked, “Do you know why I pulled you over?”

“Yeah,” I told him. “But Hillary.”

He paused.

Finally he said, “Yeah, OK. You can go.” He gave my license and registration back and I drove away.

“But Hillary.” It’s a great excuse to get away with anything. Just ask President Trump.
—————

That's great.

Impeach? That's step 1, right? There are many trials to go through before we inevitably lock her up. Murders, child slave ring, being mean to Bill's victims, Benghazi, more murders. I have to head out now, otherwise I'd just keep listing more things to lock her up for.

In.

Didn't the mods lock a dude in his own thread a few years ago for detracting from the overall value of the boards? Might be time for this for several posters on here.

In all seriousness, the rampant trump shilling and obsession of HRC by some on here is getting really tiring. If you have a good point, argument, article or something funny to post...great. Please have at it. As a former Republican and die hard conservative, I actually want to hear a good defense of Trump or a good defense of the Russia scandal. What I personally fucking hate are hot takes from breitbart about why the Russia investigation is a fix because two FBI agents exchanged anti trump text messages. Or why the real scandal is still Hillary's emails, Uranium One, pizzagate blah blah blah

These things have literally nothing to do with the evidence that's been presented thus far... both by Mueller and Trump.

Last edited:
What's the over/under on amount of times America has interfered in other countries' democracies?

Back