• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belk Bowl parking

Why is this such a big discussion? You drive Uptown, see a dude waving an orange flag next to a big PARKING sign, give him $20 cash, and there you go. It's the Belk Bowl, not the Super Bowl, and it is Christmas week. There is plenty of parking. Things actually exist without apps for them.

Unbelievably weak. Does this guy even enjoy college football?

I'm assuming getting flask in will be no problem. Haven't been to the stadium since the last time we were there, so wasn't sure how tough they were on outside alcohol since they sell it inside.

I'm assuming getting flask in will be no problem. Haven't been to the stadium since the last time we were there, so wasn't sure how tough they were on outside alcohol since they sell it inside.

You go through full metal detectors now (similar to what you walk through at the airport), so I guess it depends on what type of material your flask is.....you can also be pulled aside after going through the detector and be hand-wanded on top of that.

Dudes next to me last Sunday were drinking several airplane bottles of tequila, so they got them in just not sure where they put them.

you tape them on the inside of your pants down near the ankles

If you park at DG3's place, he'll pay for your Uber.

You go through full metal detectors now (similar to what you walk through at the airport), so I guess it depends on what type of material your flask is.....you can also be pulled aside after going through the detector and be hand-wanded on top of that.

That's good to know, thanks. I have a plastic flask but it's a lot bigger than I want to bring.

Back