• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Botched NYC pipe bomb incident in NYC

I was pointing out that the family focused on how they were treated and had a rep from CAIR speak on their behalf.

I was specifically responding to your comment about the relative ease with which this terrorist brought a bomb to the station. I didn't intent my comment to come across as "whataboutism". Islamic terrorists should be rocketed into the sun, same as all terrorists should be.

I was specifically responding to your comment about the relative ease with which this terrorist brought a bomb to the station. I didn't intent my comment to come across as "whataboutism". Islamic terrorists should be rocketed into the sun, same as all terrorists should be.

Too expensive. A simple bullet will do.

Trump has a FORTY YEAR history of charges of racism. He was fined $1M for discrimination in housing. He received the biggest EEOC fine AC history for racist hiring and promotion policies. His speech upon entering the race was 100% racist towards Hispanics. He said Judge Curiel couldn't be fair due to his heritage. The Muslim ban is pure bigotry. His birtherism is based in racism. His continuing to this day saying the Central Park Five should still be in jail is entirely racist. Saying there were "many fine people" in Charlottesville's mob of white supremacists is mindboggling. There are many other instances during his public life that scream like these.

It is impossible to bury one's head far enough up Trump's or one's own ass to try to ignore an entire adult life of racist actions and say that person isn't a racist. We aren't talking about one or two events.

As to Islamic fanaticism coming here, open your damn eyes. Muslims are integrated into our society unlike any other western nation. Their income levels are higher as are their average level of education. In Europe, there are virtual Muslim ghettos. That doesn't happen here.

Cool lets start with ANTIFA

Back