• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

If defending Nazis is a key part of your job, you probably should get another job.

You guys don't get it, they were swastikas with a message.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure those swastikas were not being displayed for the obvious reason at all, but rather just because those protesters have a fine sense of irony. Lolz. I'm sure all those Confederate flags were just ironic too (very much so, given that Michigan was never a Confederate state.) Fox is really plumbing the depths now to defend this shit.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure those swastikas were not being displayed for the obvious reason at all, but rather just because those protesters have a fine sense of irony. Lolz. I'm sure all those Confederate flags were just ironic too (very much so, given that Michigan was never a Confederate state.) Fox is really plumbing the depths now to defend this shit.

It's almost as if flying the Confederate flag was never really about letting states to govern as they please.

it's funny how the people who have insisted for years that the Civil war was about states rights didn't seem to have a problem with Trump saying the president has total authority. I missed those posts on my facebook feed from outraged states righters.

It's almost as if flying the Confederate flag was never really about letting states to govern as they please.

Yep. And I wonder why people in Michigan would possibly be interested in flying the Confederate flag? They can't say it would have anything to do with "heritage" or "ancestors." I'm sure that race has nothing to do with it.

You guys don't get it, they were swastikas with a message.

Besides nazis and racists, who owns swastikas and confederate flags to ironically display?

Besides nazis and racists, who owns swastikas and confederate flags to ironically display?

Pretty sure they’re all history buffs and you’re being hateful for suggesting other.

Maybe she's drunk again. There were some video clips going around the net of one her shows recently where it seemed pretty obvious that she was flat-out sauced. I've read that she likes her wines - a lot.

Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Pierro make Ted Bundy look like a rookie in how many people they are killing with their lies.

I hope they’ll do a study comparing Fox News viewing vs others, more broadly.

Last edited:
Back