• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

These people are psychopaths. But I guess if you’re calling this a hoax, you’ve got to mock people who claim to have the hoax illness.

I doubt it will backfire because they’re doing for an audience of people who don’t really care if people live or die.

Can you guys get the video of Chris Cuomo emerging from his basement after a month of quarantine. I had tears in my eyes. What a hero.

Fox has cut ties with Diamond & Silk for spreading conspiracy theories that the coronavirus was created to make Trump look bad: "Diamond proclaimed "Where are the bodies?" and speculated [that] the virus could be "deliberately spread." Silk has also suggested the virus could be a bioweapon manufactured by the "deep state."

Trump did tweet this morning that he still loves them, so there's that. I wonder if OAN will pick them up - Diamond & Silk seem to be right up their alley.

Link: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/fox-news-diamond-silk-cuts-ties-1234591192/

OK, now do Hannity and Ingraham.

Yep. One of the articles I read pointed out that Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham have all said similar things as Diamond & Silk, but have not faced any consequences. Imagine that.

I imagine Diamond & Silk will become even more popular if Biden picks a black woman running mate. It’s part of their “See? We have some, too!” strategy that they used with Michael Steele.

LOL, did anyone think Diamond & Silk had any real staying power ? They got used up.

There's always utility for black people who make conservatives feel better about themselves.

Back