Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Fox News Says

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-cohen-murdoch

The symbiotic relationship between Donald Trump and Fox News can make it difficult to discern where the Trump administration ends and the network begins. But yesterday’s revelation in Manhattan federal court, that Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen’s three-person client roster includes Sean Hannity, was shocking, even to those inside Fox News. “What the fuck? This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen,” one staffer told me. “This is bad,” another Fox staffer said. “It violates every rule of journalism.”

It was a surreal moment inside Fox as the news broke and producers scrambled to make sense of the developments. Hannity, according to sources, had not informed senior Fox News executives about his undisclosed relationship with Cohen, so the network was basically flying blind. Adding to the chaos, Hannity was in the middle of hosting his afternoon radio show, and weighed in live on air without clearing his response with Fox’s notoriously controlling public-relations department. His opaque, have-it-both-ways explanation—that he wasn’t really a Cohen client, and that he merely consulted him informally about “real estate,” while still maintaining that attorney client privilege applied—did little to stop Fox journalists from speculating about just what, exactly, Cohen did for Hannity.

Dickie Hemric
    MSM has been in bed with the left for decades. CNN, Clinton News Network.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Decades, eh? When did CNN actually become the "Clinton News Network"? Was it was the "(Bill) Clinton News Network" before it became the "(Hillary) Clinton News Network"

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Decades, eh? When did CNN actually become the "Clinton News Network"? Was it was the "(Bill) Clinton News Network" before it became the "(Hillary) Clinton News Network"
    Does not look like you understand that CNN is only one part of MSM.

MSM has been in bed with the left for decades.

CNN became the Clinton News Network and now suffers from chronic untreated TDS.

Fox came as a corrective for pervasive leftist bias in MSM, and it has become far more popular than MSM because people are tired of the perpetual and pervasive lefty distortion that characterizes MSM, and has for decades. They want it and need it counterbalanced and corrected.

Rusty Larue
    Fox is no Conservapedia.

Scooter Banks

Bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    I remember when Ted Koppel told Hannity that he was a bad influence for America on CBS Sunday Morning a year or so ago. That was hilarious.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/0...obile-orig.cnn

Never Murdered My FIL
    Does not look like you understand that CNN is only one part of MSM.

MSM has been in bed with the left for decades.

CNN became the Clinton News Network and now suffers from chronic untreated TDS.

Fox came as a corrective for pervasive leftist bias in MSM, and it has become far more popular than MSM because people are tired of the perpetual and pervasive lefty distortion that characterizes MSM, and has for decades. They want it and need it counterbalanced and corrected.
    lol

Just like with Trump, if FNC represents your views, that says a lot more about you than anything.

Fox News is being exposed and it is lovely

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    lol

Just like with Trump, if FNC represents your views, that says a lot more about you than anything.
    lol yourself

try to think without invoking Trump, people will think you have TDS

I express my views

The Fox News stuff doesn't move the needle for me either way.

Nothing that comes out is going to sway opinion on Fox News - either you already believe Fox News is entertainment over news with no real regard for the truth (and issues with Hannity just further entrenches that view) or you believe that Fox News is providing critical information by standing up to the biased MSM with TDS (and therefore the Hannity issues are just further evidence of the ongoing conspiracy against conservatism).

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    The Fox News stuff doesn't move the needle for me either way.

Nothing that comes out is going to sway opinion on Fox News - either you already believe Fox News is entertainment over news with no real regard for the truth (and issues with Hannity just further entrenches that view) or you believe that Fox News is providing critical information by standing up to the biased MSM with TDS (and therefore the Hannity issues are just further evidence of the ongoing conspiracy against conservatism).
    TITCR

lol yourself

try to think without invoking Trump, people will think you have TDS

I express my views
    Says the guy invoking the Clintons to criticize the mainstream media.
    Birds are real.

Dickie Hemric
    Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.

Scooter Banks
    Good for Ted Koppel, thanks for posting that link.

And he’s right.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

Scooter Banks
    The only deranged thinking about Trump is that he’s fit to be POTUS.

Nothing to do with “conservative” BS.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

Get used to the Clinton millstone around your neck. You voted for her, live with it.
    cds

And there's nothing delusional about coming to the conclusion that Donald Trump is a charlatan and a con artist, which is what a bunch of conservative pundits who still have an ounce of Integrity left have concluded as well. However it is delusional to attack the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund when they have A+ rating from every charity Watchdog website and have audited financial statements and public filings available for review.
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 04-18-2018 at 09:20 AM.