• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny has lost this team!

Deac4life

Reaction score
It’s inexcusable what he lets these players (especially Crawford))get away with. Speaking of Crawford. He plays absolutely no D, leaves his teammates out to dry, and clearly is a turnover machine. If I was Danny, as soon as he stopped caring his ass would be on my bench. Grow some balls Danny and bench Crawford for his selfish play!

Guess you don’t agree that Crawford is constantly lazy on D?

It could be worse, the entire state board is basically this

Do you guys start a "Danny has lost this team" thread every time you get beat? Hell even we didnt do that with Lowe.

Hey MoooU! You got enough problems with your own program. Stay on your board.

Do you guys start a "Danny has lost this team" thread every time you get beat? Hell even we didnt do that with Lowe.

To be fair, it’s like the same three posters every time who can’t contain their #hottakes to the game thread.

If he lost this team they wouldn't bounce back and play hard. What I haven't seen is any blowout losses.

Duke lost at NCSU.

We lack a closer who can lead down the stretch, while also losing our two top front court players.

“We need to execute more in practice, because we work on that stuff in practice and we need to take it, you know, a lot more serious,” Moore said. “Because you know the ACC, every game is going to be like this, it’s going to be a long, tough, it’s going to be close and it’s going to be a fight, so really it comes down to who executes, who’s the most aggressive.

Based on this quote alone, sounds a lot more like a coach who never had the team vs. one who has "lost" it.

Back