• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is amazing

it's some PowerPoint slides I need to create for when our bosses come next week. I have to do 2 slides, and they're due tomorrow, so no, I haven't done them -- or actioned or netted out (wtf?) -- on them yet.

Just think of how empty the rest of her life must be to put all that effort and time into decorating the office space. Turn that annoyance into pity.

there is an element to that, and that's kind of how I get past it for now... but it doesn't take away from the fact that I am still getting associated by proximity.

keep in mind that you could be office mates with Donald Ross and then really everything comes into focus.

Looked at the Samsung MU8000 and MU9000 and they basically look exactly the same other than the 1/4 inch of bezel at the bottom of the 8000 is silver and the 9000 is black.

Looked at the Samsung MU8000 and MU9000 and they basically look exactly the same other than the 1/4 inch of bezel at the bottom of the 8000 is silver and the 9000 is black.

in real life or online? the bezel is more of a gunmetal/almost black on the 8000

it's some PowerPoint slides I need to create for when our bosses come next week. I have to do 2 slides, and they're due tomorrow, so no, I haven't done them -- or actioned or netted out (wtf?) -- on them yet.

you need buy-in from your colleagues, so make sure you ensure the corporate zeitgeist has been accurately and efficiently acquired when you create those empowering slides

is your powerpoint scalable?

you need buy-in from your colleagues, so make sure you ensure the corporate zeitgeist has been accurately and efficiently acquired when you create those empowering slides

is your powerpoint scalable?

the 30,000 foot view is that we need a targeted approach to a systematic campaign with our stakeholders

Corporate speak is the dumbest shit ever. At least get some jargon that actually means something.

Just make sure you have the bandwidth to get it done by COB today, or EOD tomorrow at the latest. Provide an ETA on deliverables when you are able. TIA.

Have you process mapped this out? Run a SWOT analysis? Try to stay away from SWAG.

in real life or online? the bezel is more of a gunmetal/almost black on the 8000

In real life. I described it as silver, but gunmetal is a fair description. The 9000 is black though and definitely noticeably different. I don't think I'd pay an extra $400 though for the difference.

Where does the chat thread fall on the phrase “please advise....” to lead into a work-related request on email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back