• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXVIII: DEACS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat limewire life
i remember once i was trying to download a song on limewire and when i opened the file, it ended up being a video of a chick giving a dude a blowie. and of course my little brother who was like 8 at the time was sitting right next to me. i can't remember how i explained away that one.

The best was trying to find a new rap song that didn’t have DJ CLUEEEEE voiceovers throughout the whole thing.

this is why Trump won:

Z9Ix8XD.jpg

i remember once i was trying to download a song on limewire and when i opened the file, it ended up being a video of a chick giving a dude a blowie. and of course my little brother who was like 8 at the time was sitting right next to me. i can't remember how i explained away that one.

07excuse_me_while_i_kiss_this_guy.mp3

The best was trying to find a new rap song that didn’t have DJ CLUEEEEE voiceovers throughout the whole thing.
I remember a lot of "PREMIER PREMIER P-P-P PREMIER!" voiceovers.

DJ Premier is dat dude.

The naming convention was always problematic with Napster. If I wanted to get say the self-titled Third Eye Blind album, just tying in Third Eye Blind would get you too many results. The worst was when an album's title was the same as one of the songs. So you type in that name and only get that song to come up and could never get the whole album.

Nah, biff is an old.

If you don't have a rooftop pool, wine lockers, trash service, and yoga classes, while paying $2000 for a one bedroom in CLT, you're going to be a loser. It's science.

I think we can all agree that Townie's actions led to the downfall of online music sharing platforms.

Nah, biff is an old.

If you don't have a rooftop pool, wine lockers, trash service, and yoga classes, while paying $2000 for a one bedroom in CLT, you're going to be a loser. It's science.

I got my finga on the pulse !

Is Townie ever gonna make a return? betterphan, cookout, whomever, give us the intel.

townie got a big offer to syndicate Talkin' Fruit so i'm sure he and donaldross will be rubbing elbows from here on out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back