• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andy McCabe Resigns

God you're dumb.

Office of Government Ethics regulations do not stipulate that a spouse's salary or contributions received by a spouse's political campaign must be declared.

According to the OGE website, despite the box on the form for spouse income, it is not mandatory to fill in the blank, and it is not required to include contributions to a political campaign because there is a lower level of disclosure for the spouse.

wonder why he hid it? Horowitz probably does not, but then he's no doubt dumb too

If and this is a yuge if, it comes out that the FISA application was signed off on based on opposition research paid for by the DNC and funneled to the FBI/DOJ does it end the Muller investigation?

If trump declassifies the FISA application (and he has the power to do so) and it does prove the Fusion GPS document was the basis for the application then in my mind it would effectively and the investigation. So the fact that Trump doesn't just do this makes it seem to me that this whole thing is bullshit.

If and this is a yuge if, it comes out that the FISA application was signed off on based on opposition research paid for by the DNC and funneled to the FBI/DOJ does it end the Muller investigation?

If trump declassifies the FISA application (and he has the power to do so) and it does prove the Fusion GPS document was the basis for the application then in my mind it would effectively and the investigation. So the fact that Trump doesn't just do this makes it seem to me that this whole thing is bullshit.

No.

If Trump declassifies the FISA, he will be telling every intelligence agency in the world how we do that. Why not just give top secret clearance accounts to CIA computers to Russia's FSB, Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Chinese intelligence and others?

Something else is this was the second warrant for Carter Page. If nothing was found during the first warrant (which happened before the dossier), they wouldn't have gotten a second warrant.

they went to the FISA court to try to snoop on Trump through bugging Page; the FISA court turned them away because their evidence was skimpy; so, they got the Steele dossier and went to another FISA judge and certified that the Steel dossier was reliable, although they had not verified it, indeed Steele himself has never claimed that the information in his dossier was verified, nor did they tell the judge that the Steele dossier was opposition research paid for by Hillary and the DNC; the judge signed off on it, and they bugged Trump's campaign

no wonder heads are rolling at the FBI, and they will keep rolling, more to follow,

nice

they went to the FISA court to try to snoop on Trump through bugging Page; the FISA court turned them away because their evidence was skimpy; so, they got the Steele dossier and went to another FISA judge and certified that the Steel dossier was reliable, although they had not verified it, indeed Steele himself has never claimed that the information in his dossier was verified, nor did they tell the judge that the Steele dossier was opposition research paid for by Hillary and the DNC; the judge signed off on it, and they bugged Trump's campaign

no wonder heads are rolling at the FBI, and they will keep rolling, more to follow,

nice

"Probably"

Isn't the FISA court using politically motivated opposition research as justification to spy on an adversarial presidential campaign a big deal? If not, why do you feel that way?

At this point with the 24/7 365 hysteria it is getting impossible to tell what is and is not important.

Isn't the FISA court using politically motivated opposition research as justification to spy on an adversarial presidential campaign a big deal? If not, why do you feel that way?

At this point with the 24/7 365 hysteria it is getting impossible to tell what is and is not important.

That's the presumed method behind the madness.

nice

Link?

It's not. Carter Page had TWO FISA warrants. This is about the second warrant. To get a second warrant, there has to be verifiable data from the first efforts.

Using the dossier alone would never get a first warrant. There would have had to have been corroborating data to the dossier. That's assuming the dossier was ever used.

Devin Nunes is a liar and is 1000% in bed with the WH. He has been carrying their water for a year. He lied to everyone in Congress about where he got his information when he went to the WH and was fed lies.

I couldn’t agree more! What is happening right now is absurd, I have never seen anything like it. MSM (all of the media, Fox is MSM) is just firing up their bases with crap, opinion, speculative, and real news. Then you have the conspiracy nut jobs, filling easily manipulated people with nonsense.

Hard to be in the middle between right/left and get just the facts. NPR and BBC

He got tired of all the shit and decided to leave. Why stay on when you don't have to?

Again, why don't you respond to the fact that this was the SECOND FISA warrant on Page? Do you think any judge would authorize a second warrant if the first one got nothing?

I'm not holding my breath for a real answer to that.

NYT is reporting that Wray was suggesting a demotion for McCabe and thus McCabe decided to speed up his departure via a leave.

He got tired of all the shit and decided to leave. Why stay on when you don't have to?

Again, why don't you respond to the fact that this was the SECOND FISA warrant on Page? Do you think any judge would authorize a second warrant if the first one got nothing?

I'm not holding my breath for a real answer to that.

I didn't know that, and I will look into the facts behind it. It definitely seems relevant and I'm not trying to dismiss anything I am just trying to figure out what in the world is going on here. Could you send a link or something that sheds more light on this, I am having trouble finding much. Also is the outrage over the handling of the first of second FISA application, or is that TBD?

Last edited:
This is what is so frustrating about today's political climate, regardless of what happens or what comes out everyone's sides are already taken. Take the memo for example, no matter what is in that document Republicans will faux massive outrage, whether it is deserved or not, Democrats will say it is no big deal and the truth wont fucking matter one way or the other. The game has already been played before it is happening.

Sorta but not as bad as you make it in this post. You’ve got a credible investigative body attempting to investigate a group of people who have lived their lives outside of the law, and you have the media attempting to do its job and report, and you have said group of criminals doing everything under their considerable power to obfuscate, confuse, obstruct, distract, and ultimately destroy the situation.

The political climate you are so frustrated with is exactly what this administration and its supporters want.

The democrats are hapless wimps in all of this.

Last edited:
Back