• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

Damo (3) – gooner, nonny, timdunk
Gooner (2) – damo, manning
nonny (2) – gouda, tic
Redwing (1) – bym
Sd3 (1) – rommy
Romanov (1) – da
Manning (1) – tejas
tic (1) – sd3
tejas (1) – redwing
gouda (1) - goalie

didn't realize i was voting with nonny and gooner to save nonny or gooner. still, gotta trust my TIMSTINCTS on this one.

i'm going to make that a thing btw. get ready.

this guy is correct. Nonny with the LOLbad post this am.

Switch to Nonny

guys......come on.

he talked about the super bowl and the golf tournament in the "AIDS post". you just hopped on the easiest bandwagon.

i know things i read. gouda and tic are pushing hard for nonny and they are two people that will bluster enough for people to slide in under.

this is crap

You're crap

ARE YOU CLAIMING DOCTOR?

If you failed to protect gouda you're dead to me.

no im not claiming anything. just with how it was exposed that damo was not a vanilla civ, you expect him to get hit there. especially now that there are apparently 2 hitting factions. makes me second guess my read

eagles would say jtp was mafia here but i dont have the balls to do it

good god man learn to quote

I'm working hard on learning how.

Also, explain why voting for someone who tried to protect a lynched mafia is a crap idea over voting for damo here.

eagles would say jtp was mafia here but i dont have the balls to do it

Isn't it a JTP gambit to pretty much admit you're something and then dare everyone to trust you?

who protects teammates on d1?

Theoretically speaking, you're correct. Practically speaking, it has happened hundreds of times.

It is 100% a Level 1 play, but mafia is 0 for 4 since we have started this thing back up and I'm willing to make the Level 1 plays until mafia proves they can do better.

If tim is a non-starter this round, I'm looking at these players:

Redwing (1) – bym
Manning (1) – tejas
tic (1) – sd3
tejas (1) – redwing
gouda (1) - goalie

Theoretically speaking, you're correct. Practically speaking, it has happened hundreds of times.

It is 100% a Level 1 play, but mafia is 0 for 4 since we have started this thing back up and I'm willing to make the Level 1 plays until mafia proves they can do better.

all right, i may very well end up on tim.

goalie or sd3 at the top of that list for me

Ive missed the jtp. He is kind of crazy but might be most underrated mafia player

Gouda on the other hand is most overrated. He is funnier these days though

You mean the vote getters or vote givers?

For vote getters, TiC feels pretty clear.

For vote givers, I don't see how Tejas is mafia.

I'm going to kill tic tonight and then bitch about it.

ive gotta say though, even with hindsight i dont see what was so bad about nonny's post. i guess i don't read him as well as some (jtp mainly).

JTP, does mafia really say this? I think tim's continued defense of dead nonny makes me lean more for him being civ than maf.

Back