• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Early it looks like it's not Chaundee's day. Missed wide open corner 3, blown breakaway dunk, stuffed under the basket.

C Brown, while very good, is not a major leaper. I've seen him make some of the monster dunks, but mostly just barely. Just score the basket.

This game is exceptionally frustrating and ugly, as advertised.

Cuse is pretty mediocre. And we’re us.

Early it looks like it's not Chaundee's day. Missed wide open corner 3, blown breakaway dunk, stuffed under the basket.
Early also not Key’s who missed open 3 & tear drop.
Also not Craw’s as he turns it over & scoreless.
Also Chill who missing open 3s

Against a good team we'd be down 20 already. This is incredible

Our inability to score in transition is nothing short of amazing. Those are supposed to be the easy ones.

Dinger is the worst or close to the worst color person (Walton is in a class of his own) in the nation. It's awful having to listen to him.

Oh good. 4 guard set. That should help the 3 points everyone not named Moore has scored.

To be fair, Moore has 3 buckets and has gotten 3 classic post feeds. 2 makes are on dunks near the basket after an internal pass, the other is a put back. The 3 traditional post feeds have been a miss and two fumbled/lost shots.

Players play, coaches coach. We already beat this team once and looked very competent playing against the zone. It would stand to reason that blowing dunks and missing wide open 3's is more on the players than the coaching staff.

The missed dunk was well after my initial post. Just get sick of your same schtick that the coaches are infallible and jacking up threes is the fault of the players, not the coaches who clearly lack competence in developing a good offensive, let alone defensive, game plan. We are 14th in conference. I don’t really care that we beat Syracuse earlier this year. We’ve lost 9 of our last 10. I blame the coaching staff. Doral is 3/4. The rest of the team is 1/13, but yet we don’t run an offense to get the ball to Moore.

Our guards are worthless on offense and defense today. Who coaches the guards anyway? wfu22fan, do you know?

The missed dunk was well after my initial post. Just get sick of your same schtick that the coaches are infallible and jacking up threes is the fault of the players, not the coaches who clearly lack competence in developing a good offensive, let alone defensive, game plan. We are 14th in conference. I don’t really care that we beat Syracuse earlier this year. We’ve lost 9 of our last 10. I blame the coaching staff. Doral is 3/4. The rest of the team is 1/13, but yet we don’t run an offense to get the ball to Moore.

Didn’t the coaches recruit the players?

Seems our guards are intent on not scoring much today.

Back